Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

MurderBot posted:

D cups are best cups, they're big but not cartoon-ey big.

I'm married to a D cup and no. C or B. D succumbs to gravity early

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

your son sounds like a cool kid. i did the rat covenant stuff for a bit. if youre in it and in the area, theres a chance that anyone entering the area in their own world will be transported to yours, so you can set up traps and ambush them. i would wear a ring that made me look like a friendly phantom and let them start fighting the first group of enemies before springing my assault on em. racked up a good k:d ratio that way :smugmrgw:

I've always loved the DS2/Bloodborne lore and stuff. Can't be bothered to play the game, but I could eat the lore up for days. I even read this crazy long essay called "The Pale Blood" someone did for college(?) and was like 20,000 words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

When I was younger I was compared to Keeanu Reeves. I think mainly because I'd space the gently caress out cause I was stoned all the time.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Victor Vermis posted:

In chronological order from teens-mid 20s

Cameron from Ferris Bueller's day off
Shaggy (scooby doo, not mista boombastic)
James Hetfield
"skinny John Goodman"
Shrek

"getting uglier with age" isn't exactly an exclusive club so I'm okay with this.

I called the first dude I was friends with Shrek within 10 minutes of reporting to the unit. It took a while for us to become friends after that, and I learned that you can't talk to people in real life like you talk on the internet.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

The dude in my avatar is the owner of an Italian Football Club and he is cool as gently caress. He got a media ban or something for 2 months and put that tape over his mouth on air.

Like, meeting someone new and start loving with them if they're doing something wrong or bad. Also assuming people have the same sense of humor and the like and not reacting negatively when you say stupid things like calling the person you just met Shrek. Or trying to act like a dick because it's "edgy and cool."

Godholio posted:

Does the army allow for wear of a sword as well? It's not in the AF regs except for D&C. Not mentioned at all in the uniform reg. I'd have worn a cape+sword. poo poo, that's about the only way I'd have ever gone to an AF Ball.

Dude, it's seriously why I tried joining the Marines first. I wanted a goddamn sword. I then woke the gently caress up but still not all the way because I went Army.

Soulex fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Mar 29, 2016

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Mike-o posted:

would you gently caress me? i'd gently caress me.

I'd gently caress me hard.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I love that he's got a buffer zone around him when everyone else is packed in.

He's probably doing research for enlisting.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Busket Posket posted:

I miss davey4283.

That dude looks extremely punchable. Goddamn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Why do people choose to look like that.

rebelling against the man

• Locked thread