Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Grem posted:

Bernard McFacknutah

gently caress.

How do I cleanse myself of this shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I'd offer to film myself getting CS gassed again but now I'm not a pig it's a serious criminal offense so gently caress that.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
That doesn't sound like a great idea, deliberately recording myself thrashing a chav that will very likely be several stone and several inches smaller so it can be disseminated on an internet forum full of SJW's who would report me and cop-goons who would shop me for a justifiable laugh.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Of course not, because apparently even though we live in a welfare state with ample opportunity for someone with aspirations to better their lives, their self inflicted poverty is somehow our fault. So in meeting violence with violence I'd be perpetuating something something privilege something something wealth inequality social injustice etc

I've had my share of fighting chavs, a short life of alcopops and learning how to fight from Scott Walker movies don't equip a man well for Friday night fisticuffs with someone who actually fancies a scrap

• Locked thread