Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

N4I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Teflon Don posted:

gay rear end thread

gas

Don

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

iyaayas

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Psydude

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EBB

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

At least post my good side.

I knew I had to use you for that one because you're probably the only other person here who knows what he looks like from that angle.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Godholio

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Beanie

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Grem posted:

Bernard McFacknutah

It's like watching Joe Carter make that walk off World Series game 7 grand slam all over again

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Still a virgin, eh?

He lost that at 23 (I know that show way too well)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm one of those weirdos who just associates everyone with their avatar and calls it a day.

Which is to say, that booblord is my favorite poster.

Same

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Shim and Moker

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

N4B

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

holocaust bloopers posted:

N4butts is like a 6'7" lanky dude

Tbh I'm just finding funny pics and throwing names on them of people I don't know well enough to associate an actual image with

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

listen are you telling me that you're really not a booblord because I don't want to hear that

The last 4 women I've dated all had D-E cups. My current gf of the last 10 months is a B. I'm pretty much living a lie through my username alone at this point

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

they don't count when they're 250lbs man

Well gently caress... Now ya tell me

(only one was over 130, she was 6'2")

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I'm not really a holocaust blooper.

It's okay. This thread is now a place of healing

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

My face is not currently melting off from the sweet embrace of nuclear fire :(

One day, buddy. One day

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

thats cryo, and most of em stopped posting a while ago

Is cryo the same as rrail ?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Man, grover was something else. He was perfectly cool in private messages and even smaller conversations, but he went to poo poo the second someone made a crack he didn't agree with. And Rrail's ultimately flaccid hate boner for him was just bizarre at times.

Also I still lol when I remember ArmyMan looked like a racist drawing of a Bird

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Grover was cool, because literally everything I posted made him legit mad I think.

I think you may have literally hosed his mom or some poo poo

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
^^^^^^^ This is the single greatest edit

Invision

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Wasabi

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

N4I

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Yea that's not far off

WARCRIMESYNDICAT resembles a blind man's drawing of Paul Rudd as described to him by an idiot.

When I was younger, I got compared to Carey Elwes. Today my girlfriend said I look and I quote " like a handsome Steve Buschemi"

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I haven't slept in 2 days thanks to strep throat and a lovely cough, so she's probably being kinder than i deserve

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Veins playing a jazz solo witht he assistance of Smoke Crack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNJ6z7VPCeg

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Soulex posted:

The dude in my avatar is the owner of an Italian Football Club and he is cool as gently caress. He got a media ban or something for 2 months and put that tape over his mouth on air.

Like, meeting someone new and start loving with them if they're doing something wrong or bad. Also assuming people have the same sense of humor and the like and not reacting negatively when you say stupid things like calling the person you just met Shrek. Or trying to act like a dick because it's "edgy and cool."

Dude, it's seriously why I tried joining the Marines first. I wanted a goddamn sword. I then woke the gently caress up but still not all the way because I went Army.

My brother sold his mameluke to some USMC fetishist for like $900 a few days after getting out. Dad spent like $350 to buy the thing and the only use it ever got was someshit like wearing it once for an inspection.

Nerds who hang out at surplus stores pretty much paid for my post-enlistment car when I got out by selling them salty cammies with my poo poo still sewed on and some old IBVs that had been written off for being super hosed up. Sold my blues to a dude I knew who was going to bootcamp after failing out of Georgia Tech for a tidy profit, too.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

ok but i need this playing on loop the entire time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSLz0YYsJHA

Better than goodbye horses

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ElMaligno posted:

Never thought I would see Kate Beaton posted in GIP, it also reminds me of that time when Kate posted in something awful and was chased off by goons being goons creepers.

God, I remember that. I honestly could feel how uncomfortable that thread was making her as I read it

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Soulex posted:

rebelling against the man

The exact man in this scenario being their step-dad

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011