Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Meowlins aka Mr. Nice aka "I'm not using spoiler tags because I don't really care about [thing].. and yet I read the entire wiki about [thing]. I'm a oval office"-guy.

lol

I'm just shocked it wasn't a barista

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

RIP Honeyboy

"We just shoot their hands. We do it all the time." police goon from Estonia or Latvia or wherever.

Peak Shim:

Shim now:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

loving nailed it.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Does Cole still post?

Gleep Gloop, NDT, Ghost Bones, and (guy who went to ivy league school, went broke on whores and coke) don't post in GiP anymore, right?

Victor Vermis fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Mar 6, 2016

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Casimir Radon posted:

Blue Squares

(w/ smoking hot naked roommate)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

In chronological order from teens-mid 20s

Cameron from Ferris Bueller's day off
Shaggy (scooby doo, not mista boombastic)
James Hetfield
"skinny John Goodman"
Shrek

"getting uglier with age" isn't exactly an exclusive club so I'm okay with this.

• Locked thread