Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

It's really amazing how many quality of life improvements they crammed into DR2 over the original, and then still managed to re-make the game with Frank. I really enjoy the Dead Rising series and OTR is probably my favorite of the bunch. Looking forward to what goofy weaponry you end up favoring, CJacobs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

You can ride the slide? :psyboom:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

The Chuck fight is really weird in that guns are worthless, but it's totally counter-intuitive to try to melee fight a guy on a motorcycle, let alone one with chainsaws strapped to the handlebars. It just seems like the developers had a cool idea in mind and couldn't figure out a way to actually implement it without making the players hop the fence over & over until Chuck's bike got stuck on level geometry long enough for Frank to run up and wail on him.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

How in the world did dynamite strapped to fire extinguishers do ZERO damage to those looters? :psyduck:

e: Chuck and Antoine have the two best boss songs.

StupidSexyMothman fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Apr 24, 2016

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I can't believe I played this game so much without quickstep.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I never knew it left Carl's boots behind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

drat, Big Earl killed the poo poo out of you. Do any other psychopaths have unique murders like Big Earl's rapid-fire machete shanking?

• Locked thread