Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainCarrot
Jun 9, 2010
Sam Jackson
pre:

Samuel Prescott Jackson
Tradesman's Son
Nobody To Come Home To
FP 3/Refresh 3
Stress [ ] [ ] [ ]
Mild (2): 
Moderate (4): 
Major (6): 

Forceful +3; Quick +2; Careful +2
Flashy +1; Sneaky +1; Clever +0

Aspects
Didn't Mean To Loom
Sensible C-Student

Stunts
Lift That Barge -- +2 to Forcefully overcome obstacles in the form of heavy objects

"Don't expect any of you know me, 'less you been to the Cascades, or bought something from the East," Sam rumbles. "I'm Sam Jackson. We end up going East, I'll be the guide. Jumped-up pipsqueak tries to get in our way, might be I can scare him off 'thout messing up my shirt. Brick wall gets in our way, well, maybe I can do something about that too." Speech over, Sam takes a closer look at the barrel. He's seen a fair amount of junk over the years, and he figures he can tell if the thing's liable to go up in flames, or just ruin the fancypants' duds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainCarrot
Jun 9, 2010
Sam Jackson

Sam heads to the staging inn. It's a good bet that an alchemist should need to resupply fairly frequently, and that means exotic ingredients, which means connections to the Confederacy. If he can dig up any interesting shipments, well, that'll be food for thought.

CaptainCarrot
Jun 9, 2010
Sam Jackson

Sam nods, with a sympathetic cringe. "Good luck with the old girl."

He heads north, to the carnies' camp. Maybe he'll find out more about the alchemist -- a confrontation would not be ideal, since he can't count on anyone else being there for him.

CaptainCarrot
Jun 9, 2010
Sam Jackson

Sam heads back to the inn, and the sumptuous room obtained by their employer. "Nothing seemed out of the ordinary out there to me," he mused. Sam heads to the stables, for a reasonably soft and spacious place to spend the night.

CaptainCarrot
Jun 9, 2010
Sam Jackson

Sam nudges his way through the crowd, and watches the 'alchemist' intently. 'heart of Kunyuba' -- so he does get his supplies from the Confederacy. Hmm.

"Your offerings are impressive, good sir!" he calls out. "Have you traveled to Cascadia yourself, or do you have a factor who provides you with wondrous materials to make your elixirs?"

• Locked thread