Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Are you guys actually reuploading for embedding or is there a way to get youtube numbers out of killstagram? I poked at the obvious things and came up blank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Zomborgon posted:

I'm very fond of chucking a katana at one guy, then swapping into the dude next to him as it traverses the first's insides. If a third is nearby, it's easily a fast triple kill.

Hey me too.

Bonus rifle dance. 2013 is the best challenge mode except for ghost and instant kill throws and maybe punching only. But one-punch kills feel too strong sometimes.

Irony.or.Death fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Mar 1, 2016

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Man way to show me up before I even got there. I thought starting with the guy on the left was slowing it down so I did this, but picking up the assault rifle still beats sword tossing. Poor sword tossing.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

The rest of the time I can deal with bad-ish performance, but speedrunrt is flat out impossible for me unless they find a way to address the Windows 7 issues. Otherwise I would definitely be working on it.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

In case anyone does not know this, though, it is worth pointing out that you absolutely can kill a guy by throwing a gun at him - thrown objects seem to obey most of the same rules as punching, so if you hit someone with enough of them fast enough or at just the right moment he's toast. I fell in love with the bar levels all over again after I figured this out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

My NoRestart story: First attempt after unlocking it, I get to the final level. About halfway through I try to pick up a painting at the same instant it is destroyed by a stray bullet, and I am stuck holding a painting fragment I can't discard, can't swing, and can't replace. When I try to kill a man by jumping on him, I become trapped in a black screen until I give up and kill the program.

I have not made it past the office since.

• Locked thread