Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orv
May 4, 2011

widespread posted:

So does it justify the $23 tag? Because I really wanna get SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT

The campaign is cool and has some neat story touches but you want this as a score attack game where you doing well is rewarded by not only score but your very own action movie scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011

widespread posted:

... so when do I get the challenge modes. I'm in the story, in a cell, and... yeah.

Finish the story. You're, a third in?

Orv
May 4, 2011

Fetterkey posted:

Yeah I got to this point and just gave up. The only reason I play games like this (or Hotline Miami, or MIirror's Edge) is for the flow sense, and there were way too many breaks in the flow with MS-DOS interface and walking around in jail for me to be excited about doing more.

Do things get better, or should I just uninstall?

Just suffer through the story, it's like an hour and a half of your time if you're not an idiot, and then you have endless mode that has no flow breaks.

• Locked thread