Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

This game is

SUPER

HOT

and I would recommend getting it, it's a lot of fun, although some of the challenges can get frustrating. For example, I was close to finished on a katana challenge mission when I threw the katana at the second to last guy. He managed to shoot the hilt, sending the katana into space and leaving me with no way to kill the last red dude.

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Feb 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Weird katana physics on my killstagram:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUz04FWkT9Y

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

widespread posted:

I'd just like to say "Grats on the HOT tag for this thread". I mean, c'mon.

So what should the new thread title be?

SUPERHOT - Check out my sweet Killstagram

SUPERHOT - The most Innovative Shooter I've Played in Years!

SUPERHOT - It's just about Killing Red Dudes

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Feb 28, 2016

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

Throwing a gun in someone's face, then picking up the gun they dropped and shooting them with it might never get old to me. Story is eh though.

I prefer the incredibly stylish method of throwing a sword at a guy then possessing the guy next to him, then whether you hit or miss it looks like it was all according to plan.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Ada posted:

A good trick to learn for fullstop/noreset is that your character is almost completely (if not literally) flat, so if you turn to be parallel with the bullet you can dodge a lot of poo poo.

I really appreciate that this game is basically https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ0OUq_kDh8

• Locked thread