Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

:stare: That looks rad as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Leper Residue posted:

The game play isn't anywhere near that fast though. It's way slower, like you actually move and shoot slowly plus the whole time stop thing. Then when you finish the level it shows you the replay for it at normal speed.

So does it justify the $23 tag? Because I really wanna get SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Well grats. I got it for $18 off of GMG. Now to let it install, then I'mma get back to ya on it.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

... so when do I get the challenge modes. I'm in the story, in a cell, and... yeah.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Fakebacon posted:

Luckily, you can still cut bullets out of the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1zNk2DpdfQ

That is an achievement, by the way.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Man I can't believe I uploaded myself to a mainframe and killed myself.

At least endless mode now awaits.

Fake Edit: HOLY CRAP I THINK I BECAME THAT FRIEND THAT BLOCKS YOU IN THE BEGINNING.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I'd just like to say "Grats on the HOT tag for this thread". I mean, c'mon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

RE: Title Suggestions.

sirtommygunn posted:

SUPERHOT - The most Innovative Shooter I've Played in Years!

Alternaitively: SUPERHOTSUPERHOTSUPERHOTSUPERHOT. Or Tree Dude: It's A Dude Who Likes Cutting Trees.

sticklefifer posted:

Throwing a gun in someone's face, then picking up the gun they dropped and shooting them with it might never get old to me. Story is eh though.

Gun Throwing (TM) is my preferred way to get quicker kills without reloading the gun.

• Locked thread