Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
So it's pretty clear that the general election will be Clinton vs Trump. ITT we rationalize why we're voting for one piece of poo poo over the other.

I'm voting for Trump because a self-serving manipulative piece of poo poo is better than a campaign sponsor-serving manipulative piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i want to make america grate

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the first year i was able to vote I voted for Ralph Nader because he had been running since like before I was born and you gotta respect that tenacity

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i'm voting for the woman

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'm voting for Trump, because 100% of his campaign is just pandering to one group or another and there's absolutely no way to know what he'll actually do.

I don't actually think it's a good thing. I'd have to be an idiot to assume that it'd be something good, or that there's even a chance. But I'm just dying to know. What's in the loving mystery box!?!?!!!!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'd vote for Trump if only because he's unironically running on Senator Armstrong's platform. He's sick of all these limpdick beaurocrats and beltway pansies!

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

ron paul 2012

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

I heard Rand asked him if he could borrow the blimp but he just responded "bootstraps"

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
neither party wil be able to to poo poo no matter who is elected. its all smoke and mirrors and bullshit man

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I'm voting for Trump, because 100% of his campaign is just pandering to one group or another and there's absolutely no way to know what he'll actually do.

Exactly

quote:

I don't actually think it's a good thing. I'd have to be an idiot to assume that it'd be something good, or that there's even a chance. But I'm just dying to know. What's in the loving mystery box!?!?!!!!

I'm the idiot, I think whatever it is is gonna be better than another Obama just white and a woman this time

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

symbolic posted:

i'm voting for the woman

Are you old enough to vote?

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

i don't think it's a mystery that he will gently caress up the roads, the air, the water, the schools, and our foreign policy. its actually pretty clear he'll gently caress everything up.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

the black husserl posted:

i don't think it's a mystery that he will gently caress up the roads, the air, the water, the schools, and our foreign policy. its actually pretty clear he'll gently caress everything up.

I'm willing to bet you are an unintelligent and uneducated person. Not because I think you're incorrect, but because only a stupid person would be this unequivocal about something that is actually impossible to know.

You're not wrong, you're stupid.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
larouche 2016

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ever since he kissed me on the mouth my votes been a lock in for judas iscariot

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
voting doesnt matter op

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

Are you old enough to vote?
:catstare:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
im voting John Cena

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Shaquin posted:

im voting John Cena

dam that's a loving good idea

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i vote we order a pizza

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
david duke endorsed trump the other day lol

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
wish i would have thought of that but all around better in a quote edit imo

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Yeah Hilary is pretty bad.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Colonel Cancer posted:

Yeah Hilary is pretty bad.

i hope she trips into a puddle of piss, poo poo and blood

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Orkin Mang posted:

i hope she trips into a puddle of piss, poo poo and blood
i hope she gets AIDS from bill clinton

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope she gets facefucked, personally

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Orkin Mang posted:

ever since he kissed me on the mouth my votes been a lock in for judas iscariot

i long ago decided he has god on his side

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Nooner posted:

i hope she gets AIDS from bill clinton

lol if you think they've had sex in the past 20 years

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AugmentedVision posted:

lol if you think they've had sex in the past 20 years

lmao okay good point

naem
May 29, 2011

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

:q:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm going to write in Bernie Sanders anyway.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'm going to write in Bernie Sanders anyway.

imma write in niggerstomper58 :twisted:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

You know when you're driving down the highway at rush hour and you hate every goddamned idiot on the road? That's why I'm voting Trump!

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g6Ba0Uc9bM

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Post-1890's America is designed for a president who will drag the country in the direction of his/her choosing.

An American President needs brass balls to not give a gently caress while he does whatever the gently caress he/she wants.

The future POTUS needs a shitler. The media for the past 30 years has portrayed the POTUS as such.

Are Americans finally willing to accept the president as God-Emperor of America?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i/ll write in sanders if he isn't the nominee

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i/ll write in sanders if he isn't the nominee

u should 'write' urself off on a sudden hike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

In all honesty they probably share a similar ideological space, with a few exceptions. That is, something like a liberal Republican, which is pretty well centrist for this country, and that explains the success of both. I'm going by the way her husband governed, at least.

But Trump is a wrecking ball and that's what Washington needs. Plus I really enjoy schadenfreude.

• Locked thread