Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Lmao what is this pussy poo poo of diluting it down. Real men (i.e. me) jam the pure crystals into open wounds that we get from loving sluts.

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You can make hash using the exact same process as both capsaicin and thc are alcohol soluble.

Makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

OctoberBlues posted:

One time I ate a ghost pepper and it was a really terrible experience. The video of it also got like 10,000 views on youtube, so that's as close as I'll ever be to famous. (which is to say I will always be very very far from famous)

Link the video so we can laugh at your pain.

• Locked thread