Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
SUPERHOT IS THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I'VE PLAYED IN YEARS!

Use this discount and join me now : http://superhotgame.com/discount/#F7C072884C11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I feel like the story is basically just a prelude thing, you unlock endless mode afterwards and the game really comes alive in that mode.

the game doesn't really tell you this but jumping is super useful, if you're in a bad spot you can often jump out of it.

give playing with a controller a try, as moving slowly so you can control your timing more precisely is valuable.

that's my tips thanks for reading I like this game a lot.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

net cafe scandal posted:

The UI is an old computer and the game is an .exe that your chat room friend sends you where you kill red guys and the friends all coy like it's not as simple as that ;) you'll see keep playing ;) and then I guess the system tries to be like Glados and make you act like a dog and promise to stop playing and write WHAT HAVE UOU UNLEASHED on the screen and stuff. Whatever

It's dumb but I liked it

• Locked thread