Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i was about to make a thread for this. it's really good and fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

The game is also free, or was at one point. I played the free version years ago and liked the idea, ill buy it when its less than 25 dollars for a 2 hour game.

that's the prototype that came out in 2013. this version is way way more polished and has lots more poo poo to do and is overall just not a prototype but a full game. i'd say it's worth like, 15 bucks. i'd pay 15 for it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

if you like the gameplay a lot there's more than 2 hours of shiz to do. there's like challenges and stuff. i liked it but im probably not going to play it much more

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I have a Thing where even if i really like a game and the gameplay of it once i beat the story i lost all motivation to play any more. like i played mgs5 for lik a week straight and could have easily play it for another week straight but for some reason once i finished the story i just stopped completely

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the aesthetic is cool actually.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

you can't really explain the story without spoiling it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im also trying to think of how to articulate it and i would have to write a lot of stuff and i don't want to do it

• Locked thread