Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Photex
Apr 6, 2009

just finished the season finale, the fact that jessa and adam just hosed up Ray's apartment is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
I didn't even remember/notice that they live in the same appartment.

eselbaum
Jul 4, 2009

*boop*
I started out kind of reluctantly hatewatching this show, but it has seriously grown on me over the last 5 seasons.

I thought the last two episodes of this season especially showed a lot of depth in characters I had previously thought were shown as being very one-dimensional. I thought Elijah's actor did an amazing job and the breakup scene between him and Dill was goddamn heartbreaking. The reunion of Hannah and Tally was great and made a hated character likeable all of a sudden (Tally, not Hannah :v:). Jessa and Adam's fight scene in what was apparently Rey's apartment (!) was ridiculous, but I think Adam Driver's acting saved it and made it good.

Very excited for next season now.

• Locked thread