Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
thank you God for inventing Leap Year so we have an extra day of this

I just picked up a buffalo chicken sub for lunch

I'll probably go one more time before they close tonight to get the most of this deal

Does anyone have any inside information at Subway and know what the deal will be next month?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Hahahahahahahahahahaha you eat Subway you poor motherfucker

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
The deal next month is half off boys pants

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I got a foot long sweet onion chicken teriyaki a few weeks ago was ok. Not sure if saving $3-4 is worth repeating the experience immediately though. I'll consider the possibility so thanks for the reminder OP

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
"Hahahahahahahahahahaha you eat Subway you poor motherfucker"-a former gas station employee and apparently a 30 year old undergrad

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
yeah but for real subway is gross

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I wish I was part of the wealthy elite so I could afford a Firehouse sub for my every sandwich

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

im going to get a publix 6" sub with boars head jerk turkey, chipotle gouda cheese, and bacon for lunch because i have taste and class.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Ein cooler Typ posted:

thank you God for inventing Leap Year so we have an extra day of this

I just picked up a buffalo chicken sub for lunch

I'll probably go one more time before they close tonight to get the most of this deal

Does anyone have any inside information at Subway and know what the deal will be next month?

hows it feel to support pedophiles?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Subway is disgusting overpriced trash hth

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

what a coinkydink, i am going to Subway today. thanks for the heads-up.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I've got a footlong for you, OP. IYKWIM

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I can't eat at subway, my cousin manages it and I don't feel like talking to him.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i cant eat at subway because any time i go there the exact same se asian dude is working. even when i go into different subways in my area that guy is still there, so it isnt like he just works a lot of hours at one store. he is perfectly nice and everything, but the whole situation just weirds me out.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Serious Frolicking posted:

i cant eat at subway because any time i go there the exact same se asian dude is working. even when i go into different subways in my area that guy is still there, so it isnt like he just works a lot of hours at one store. he is perfectly nice and everything, but the whole situation just weirds me out.

they're all different people and you're racist, hth

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
Subway gross. You gross.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Kuato posted:

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha you eat Subway you poor motherfucker"-a former gas station employee and apparently a 30 year old undergrad

diff'rent strokes for folks :shrug:

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Best way to get blowjobs is put your dick in a subway bread - ask Caitlyn Jenner

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
jared is probably dreaming about a footlong as we speak.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rambling Robot posted:

jared is probably dreaming about a footlong as we speak.

bu.. buwah... bwajahahahahaha!

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
I eat a can of tuna for lunch. That's loving $1, subway can't beat those prices.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
6 dollar footlong? that dog don't hunt, monsenior

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Subway isn't what you get when you want a good sandwich

It has its own unique taste that sometimes you get a craving for, kinda like White Castle

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
That said, $6?? I hope they choke on their arrogance

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Eat fresh

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

I eat a can of tuna for lunch. That's loving $1, subway can't beat those prices.

How much was your can opener

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

6 dollars for lovely stale bread, canned tuna or bad frozen meats and vegetables whose horrible taste is hidden below mountains of condiments and sauces

Sign me up

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

1500quidporsche posted:

almost as bad as the guy in the Arnie Palmer thread talking about how he prefers unsweetened soy milk to anything else

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Don Tacorleone posted:

6 dollars for lovely stale bread, canned tuna or bad frozen meats and vegetables whose horrible taste is hidden below mountains of condiments and sauces

Sign me up

hello best friend. your opinions on subway are like piercing columns of light betwixt the dark forest canopy of uncertainty

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
There used to be two Subways not too far from my house but they went out of business so now we have a Which Wich and a Jimmy John's.

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

subway just hasn't been the same since they put jared away :sigh:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Enfield posted:

hello best friend. your opinions on subway are like piercing columns of light betwixt the dark forest canopy of uncertainty

Thank you Enfield, only very smart people use the word betwixt so I think you must be very smart

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

i used to imagine jared's smiling face when enjoying my $5 footlongs

but those days will never come again

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Don Tacorleone posted:

Thank you Enfield, only very smart people use the word betwixt so I think you must be very smart

i saw it on a candy wrapper. and yes im probably the smartest person in the world, besides you

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Jared, on the other hand, is still gonna be choking down a footlong every night

This joke was about prison rape, which is a serious and tragic issue in America, and not at all funny

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Zorodius posted:

Jared, on the other hand, is still gonna be choking down a footlong every night

This joke was about prison rape, which is a serious and tragic issue in America, and not at all funny

I enjoyed it all the same sorry OP

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
What's wrong with subway? Nothing really stands out as particularly good but nothing is really bad either. They have options from unhealthy to decent for you and I can't say I've really ever had an issue with their ingredients. I don't really go to them often because i have a better local sub shop in my town or I could just make my own sandwich, but when they randomly have a promotion going or I'm hungry and on a road trip I feel like they're a pretty decent option.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ArbitraryC posted:

What's wrong with subway? Nothing really stands out as particularly good but nothing is really bad either. They have options from unhealthy to decent for you and I can't say I've really ever had an issue with their ingredients. I don't really go to them often because i have a better local sub shop in my town or I could just make my own sandwich, but when they randomly have a promotion going or I'm hungry and on a road trip I feel like they're a pretty decent option.

i could tell you... but why talk when you can SING! *45 minute musical dance number about why subway is dogshit* and jared raped a kiiiiiiiiiiiid

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
bread? disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
One time I bought a sandwich and a dead cockroach fell out while I was eating it. I understand that this is something that could happen anywhere but I just can't bring my self to go to subway anymore. Quiznos on the other hand, there's only one left in my town and I occasionally will drive 30 minutes so I can enjoy one of their masterpieces.

• Locked thread