Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
What is Gangstalking/Electronic Harassment?:
http://www.avnewstalk.com/Gang-Stalking.html
"Gang Stalking is a covert investigation that is opened on an individual. The individual is then placed under overt and covert forms of surveillance. The person is followed around 24/7. Foot patrols and vehicle patrols are used to follow the Individual around, as part of the monitoring process. During these patrols a one handed sign language is used to assist the citizen informants with communicating to each other."

http://www.jeffpolachek.com/www-karlaturner-org/107-greg-syzmanski-interviews-julianne-mckinney
This is the only known interview by Julianne McKinney, a former army intelligence officer who has labored to expose electronic harassment and mind control torture of many, many thousands of victims world-wide.

About two weeks ago I made a thread exposing what I thought were broad-spectrum surveillance activities in my area. I have since experienced such direct surveillance and attacks that any doubt about my status as a specific target has been removed. To cut to the chase: I have reason to believe that I have just recently been added to an FBI Gangstalking/Electronic Harassment list. I suspect my inclusion owes to an alleged dissemination of documentation on atmospheric aerosol-based chemical spraying taking place in California in the 2000's, particularly involving the testing of barium-based compounds for the enhancement of radar technology. This leaking occurred in 2014, but it would seem I have only just recently been identified. I have zero insight as to how my identity was compromised despite relatively careful diligence on my part to keep my real identity isolated from any online activities. Despite precaution I was identified and presumably subsequently geographically located.

If you do enough research you can find out for yourself just what it's like to be targeted by these weapons. Take it from me it's nightmarish. The premise is simple and disturbing: you piss off the wrong person like I did and once you're identified a phony "investigation" is opened on you by the FBI. During the course of the investigation you are "legally" harassed and targeted by intelligence agencies using portable energy weapons. To date I have been deprived of sleep, electrocuted out of my sleep, and suffocated. It's terrifying what this technology is capable of. Acoustic weaponry is also employed, particularly Voice-to-Skull, which, as the name implies, transmits the sound of human voice over a distance to a precisely calibrated location like a bedroom or office. Let's be clear goons, this is the domestic use of militarized weaponry against American civilians who are seen as a threat or nuisance to the state. If I open my blinds at night to peer out of window my vision will suddenly get blurry and I'll feel disorientated. I've concluded this is because of the use of an ultraviolet laser weapon being pointed at my bedroom window.

I hold that the point of this program is to drive the victim to suicide, or otherwise discredit them either through the destruction of their reputation, or by claim of insanity due to the "no-touch" nature of the harassment techniques. Little surprise that anyone claiming to be tortured by people they can hear but not see is met with dismissal by friends and family at best, and an effectively guaranteed admittance to a psychiatric hospital at worst.The technological capabilities might seem impossible to the casual reader, but read up and you'll be surprised. The number of victims of these weapons is growing, and with it the credibility of our collective experience. We all start out confused about what's happening because the nature of the program is to first-most attack the mind while also dismantling that person's life and reputation. Many have committed suicide or wound up institutionalized and have been effectively silenced.

Each time I researched this subject and even as I wrote this post I was hit with sharp nerve pain. My vision goes blurry, my head throbs, or I feel nausea or a combination thereof. It is still worth spreading awareness of what's happening. I believe this and I won't be silenced. The regular appearance of unmarked white vans on my street or down the block is frankly amusing because it's a testament to governmental incompetence. It's pretty easy to tell when you're being followed when you look in the rearview mirror and one of these cheeky idiots gives you the thumbs up and a smile no matter how quickly you glance. It's frankly disgusting that the ratio of time/energy/money spent figuring out how to accomplish anything that is of direct help to human beings is probably of a 1:10,000 ratio relative to the same investment in means of harming or otherwise controlling other humans. You would think this is science-fiction, but I guess when you imagine just how much funding the US military receives each year it comes as little surprise that they are infact capable of so aggressively pushing the envelope of weapons technology in such disturbing ways. Please, do yourself a favor and spend whatever time you can spare to educate yourself on the technologies being used for this harassment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
You have paranoid schizophrenia. Sorry. All of us got together compared our notes on you and that's what we came up.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
get help man

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Arkanomen posted:

You have paranoid schizophrenia. Sorry. All of us got together compared our notes on you and that's what we came up.

Don't lie to him. There was a lone dissenting voice but we killed him.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Is that youtube account still up with the lady who goes around accusing people of stalking/harrassing her? It had hundreds or thousands of very short clips posted hours apart

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
if anyone needs to go on a quick hike i would be glad to oblige!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Is that that Mr. Blobby guy I've heard about on British tv?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

first post

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

hampton posted:

What is Gangstalking/Electronic Harassment?:
http://www.avnewstalk.com/Gang-Stalking.html
"Gang Stalking is a covert investigation that is opened on an individual. The individual is then placed under overt and covert forms of surveillance. The person is followed around 24/7. Foot patrols and vehicle patrols are used to follow the Individual around, as part of the monitoring process. During these patrols a one handed sign language is used to assist the citizen informants with communicating to each other."

http://www.jeffpolachek.com/www-karlaturner-org/107-greg-syzmanski-interviews-julianne-mckinney
This is the only known interview by Julianne McKinney, a former army intelligence officer who has labored to expose electronic harassment and mind control torture of many, many thousands of victims world-wide.

About two weeks ago I made a thread exposing what I thought were broad-spectrum surveillance activities in my area. I have since experienced such direct surveillance and attacks that any doubt about my status as a specific target has been removed. To cut to the chase: I have reason to believe that I have just recently been added to an FBI Gangstalking/Electronic Harassment list. I suspect my inclusion owes to an alleged dissemination of documentation on atmospheric aerosol-based chemical spraying taking place in California in the 2000's, particularly involving the testing of barium-based compounds for the enhancement of radar technology. This leaking occurred in 2014, but it would seem I have only just recently been identified. I have zero insight as to how my identity was compromised despite relatively careful diligence on my part to keep my real identity isolated from any online activities. Despite precaution I was identified and presumably subsequently geographically located.

If you do enough research you can find out for yourself just what it's like to be targeted by these weapons. Take it from me it's nightmarish. The premise is simple and disturbing: you piss off the wrong person like I did and once you're identified a phony "investigation" is opened on you by the FBI. During the course of the investigation you are "legally" harassed and targeted by intelligence agencies using portable energy weapons. To date I have been deprived of sleep, electrocuted out of my sleep, and suffocated. It's terrifying what this technology is capable of. Acoustic weaponry is also employed, particularly Voice-to-Skull, which, as the name implies, transmits the sound of human voice over a distance to a precisely calibrated location like a bedroom or office. Let's be clear goons, this is the domestic use of militarized weaponry against American civilians who are seen as a threat or nuisance to the state. If I open my blinds at night to peer out of window my vision will suddenly get blurry and I'll feel disorientated. I've concluded this is because of the use of an ultraviolet laser weapon being pointed at my bedroom window.

I hold that the point of this program is to drive the victim to suicide, or otherwise discredit them either through the destruction of their reputation, or by claim of insanity due to the "no-touch" nature of the harassment techniques. Little surprise that anyone claiming to be tortured by people they can hear but not see is met with dismissal by friends and family at best, and an effectively guaranteed admittance to a psychiatric hospital at worst.The technological capabilities might seem impossible to the casual reader, but read up and you'll be surprised. The number of victims of these weapons is growing, and with it the credibility of our collective experience. We all start out confused about what's happening because the nature of the program is to first-most attack the mind while also dismantling that person's life and reputation. Many have committed suicide or wound up institutionalized and have been effectively silenced.

Each time I researched this subject and even as I wrote this post I was hit with sharp nerve pain. My vision goes blurry, my head throbs, or I feel nausea or a combination thereof. It is still worth spreading awareness of what's happening. I believe this and I won't be silenced. The regular appearance of unmarked white vans on my street or down the block is frankly amusing because it's a testament to governmental incompetence. It's pretty easy to tell when you're being followed when you look in the rearview mirror and one of these cheeky idiots gives you the thumbs up and a smile no matter how quickly you glance. It's frankly disgusting that the ratio of time/energy/money spent figuring out how to accomplish anything that is of direct help to human beings is probably of a 1:10,000 ratio relative to the same investment in means of harming or otherwise controlling other humans. You would think this is science-fiction, but I guess when you imagine just how much funding the US military receives each year it comes as little surprise that they are infact capable of so aggressively pushing the envelope of weapons technology in such disturbing ways. Please, do yourself a favor and spend whatever time you can spare to educate yourself on the technologies being used for this harassment.

Same

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol theOP is an insane person

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

thought this thread was gonna be about chris-chan

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

dad gay. so what posted:

if anyone needs to go on a quick hike i would be glad to oblige!

do you have any granola?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

lol theOP is an insane person

this has been happening for a while idiot

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Caro escaped!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Impossible, Hampton hasn't threatened any of us yet, despite the fact that we survey his every move, plot against him, and manipulate his thinking using a machine just barely beyond his technical understanding

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I keep walking "innocently" past Hampton's house and I'm supposed to get paid. I'm not doing this bullshit for free, can I complain about not getting my goddamn paycheck here? And for that matter where's my W2s!?! They're supposed to mail those out in like January!?!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I kept tapping on his window at night, and he ignored it. When he finally came to the window and asked what I wanted, I was in tears and giddy. Barely managed to ask "A...are you... JON POP?" before running off with pants filled with poo poo.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Arkanomen posted:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Dandywalken posted:

I kept tapping on his window at night, and he ignored it. When he finally came to the window and asked what I wanted, I was in tears and giddy. Barely managed to ask "A...are you... JON POP?" before running off with pants filled with poo poo.

Sometimes I like to taunt him with messages in the patterns in his breakfast cereal. Stuff like "You're this close to exposing us", then the next bowl will be "lol psych"

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
please go to a doctor and start feeling better
not joking or being mean

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

gangstalking is adorable

the idea that everyone who is an rear end in a top hat is doing it because they personally care about you, the idea that anyone is paying attention to anyone but themselves

well its kind of magical. romantic even

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Hot Karl Marx posted:

not joking or being mean

Yeah, this. Unless you're trolling, in which case please continue.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
watch out OP that last guy i heard about that this happened to ended up murdered

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ID RATHER BE UP IN THEM GUTS

holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

:sax:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYl68KipxeM

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I just like to watch people pee man lay off OK?

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

Arkanomen posted:

I appreciate any level of skepticism. I don't expect everyone sharing my experience to be believed by anyone who reads their story either. I'm just doing what I can to spread awareness about this, same as many others who have come forward. Thank you, though, for reading. I'm not worried about whether or not my own experiences are validated here, as there is no benefit for myself in the long run. I'm more concerned with raising awareness on what is currently occurring across the country, as well as other parts of the world.

For what it's worth, I was harassed repeatedly at work on Saturday by random people. They would repeat private details of my life back to me like asking how my dog was, by her name. It's too specific for it to be my imagination. It's very frustrating being in that situation too because it's intentionally done to provoke me in such a way that any response or retaliation is followed by a complaint to the manager, causing the potential loss of my job. From what I've been reading this has been going on for decades in the US, but it's grown considerably under the Obama Administration. It's essentially considered "legal" under the guise of weapons testing and human experimentation of military technologies in development for future use abroad, but in the meantime these techs are utilized as an effective way to silence whistleblowers or anyone who might "know too much", with little or no recourse for the victim. My monitor is flickering now so I need to get off the computer

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Well, that lone dissenter may have been right. You could have a brain tumor.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

It's not a paranoia schizophrenia talk without the depressing life of bonnieleec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCgY0zKApie48JUW4t4w0pTg

An old lady with a severely handicapped brother she takes care off who THOUGH I AM NOT SAYING THEY ARE BUT is being gang stalked by every living thing.

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

Hot Karl Marx posted:

not joking or being mean

There is no one that I can go to. Filing a report or talking to a doctor will result in a false claim of insanity which is one of the intended effects of the harassment anyway.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

hampton posted:

There is no one that I can go to. Filing a report or talking to a doctor will result in a false claim of insanity which is one of the intended effects of the harassment anyway.

Have you considered that you might be insane? I thought the purpose of the gang stalking was to drive you insane, so either it's working and you're crazy, or it's not real and you're just crazy. Either way your head is messed up and you should go get it fixed. Any one with a rational mind can conclude that the govt is indeed spending millions of dollars to drive random US citizens insane for random purposes using a vast network of paid operatives that have nothing to do but harass you and point billions of dollars worth of experimental hardware at your pudding brain. Clearly.

You're having a psychotic break and you lack the ability to think and process information rationally. Go to a hospital you loon. - The Gang

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

just use that suppressor and end your stalking dude, SA needs to be in the news again

i shouldn't need to say this but please don't actually be crazy and actually do this

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
wow i never thought about it that way before, stalking/gangbanging is really real

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

if the government actually paid people to harass/gently caress with paranoid right wingers and such then I wouldn't be stuck at my lovely boring office job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Feranon posted:

if the government actually paid people to harass/gently caress with paranoid right wingers and such then I wouldn't be stuck at my lovely boring office job

Same, I would quit to wear black pants and get to live in a COINTELPRO house which is a gang stalker nexus, drink diet cokes, and appear only when someone left their house on a Wednesday.

• Locked thread