Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the most delegates on Super Tuesday?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders
Jim Gilmore
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
I just switched from whiskey to valium.

(After looking at the trump projections)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

bird cooch posted:

I just switched from whiskey to valium.

(After looking at the trump projections)

If ever there was a reason to try cocaine... come on, man.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

zen death robot posted:

I take it you drove by 435/Front St in KC?

I spent a couple weeks in KC over by KU medical center for work, the Kansas part of KC sucks but the mo part is cool, especially Westport, I've also been to a couple Chiefs games on other occasions, the rest of Missouri smells bad though, I've driven through it like 10 times, also I went to Lebanon, MO once cuz my buddies from there and holy hell talk about middle of nowhere.

Edit; also I did training with the EMT/Fire in the ghetto of KC and got to see some drug dealer who got shot in the face lol

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

smg77 posted:

/r/s4p is basically a superpac cult at this point.

FTFY

It's actually a little unnerving reading pages and pages of "I JUST DONATED $5/$15/$MY RENT MONEY/$I KILLED MY WIFE FOR HER INSURANCE MONEY AND GAVE IT TO BURNIE COME ON AND MATCH ME!!!!~!~!"

I've seen Prosperity Gospel preachers less pushy about money.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Mr Hootington posted:

What a terrible time to be counting calories. Having to watch and read this sober isn't as fun.

In Trump's America, obesity will be a good thing.

Crain posted:

FTFY

It's actually a little unnerving reading pages and pages of "I JUST DONATED $5/$15/$MY RENT MONEY/$I KILLED MY WIFE FOR HER INSURANCE MONEY AND GAVE IT TO BURNIE COME ON AND MATCH ME!!!!~!~!"

I can't tell what is fake or what's not anymore, but yeah. There are far too many posts of people talking about how they won't be eating dinner or something for the next few days because all the money went to Bernie! :psyduck:

It's okay people, donating is cool and good but holy gently caress chill

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

Mr Hootington posted:

What a terrible time to be counting calories. Having to watch and read this sober isn't as fun.

Vodka and diet tonic is a decent low calorie drink

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

mike12345 posted:

I wish i was an accelerationist. Sounds like fun.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Here in Fayetteville GA, I just saw a monster truck covered in TRUMP stuff roll on down the highway. Friends who've seen it this past week says the guy driving just screams "TRUMP!!!!!" over and over. There are pics in the Atlanta subreddit.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

polysynth posted:

dude what the heck haha

He donated his monthly food budget to Bernie, NBD

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Your body burns alcohol preferentially, so if you're counting calories just drink on an empty stomach and don't eat until you sober up and, in addition to some other effects you may experience, you'll not have gained any calories from the booze

This only counts for stuff like straight hard liquor though. Beer and like 99% of anything else has lots of calories from other stuff that's added

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

smg77 posted:

/r/s4p is basically a superpac at this point.

apparently it's private or something so I can't laugh at the posts

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

AllanGordon posted:

apparently it's private or something so I can't laugh at the posts

/r/sandersforpresident

edit: FOR

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
I'm so glad I quit drinking last year - this primary would have killed me.
Today I'll probably go through a quarter though..

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Why do people keep bringing up a website whose average poster is a 17 year old socially awkward high school student like it is relevant to politics?

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Ace of Baes posted:

I spent a couple weeks in KC over by KU medical center for work, the Kansas part of KC sucks but the mo part is cool, especially Westport, I've also been to a couple Chiefs games on other occasions, the rest of Missouri smells bad though, I've driven through it like 10 times, also I went to Lebanon, MO once cuz my buddies from there and holy hell talk about middle of nowhere.

Edit; also I did training with the EMT/Fire in the ghetto of KC and got to see some drug dealer who got shot in the face lol

It gets much worse than Lebanon because at least Lebanon is on I-44. If you want the true middle of nowhere Ozarks experience you need to go to like Cabool or Salem or something. Then you'll see some poo poo

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Crain posted:

FTFY

Bernie's DogHouse

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Crain posted:

FTFY

I'm a Bernie man through and through. I've been a fan of the guy for almost a decade and it's been awesome to see him running. That being said, I know that the reality is Hillary is going to be the nominee. I'm okay with that. I'll wave the Bernie flag until he drops and then I'll support Hillary.

The thing that kills me is these people that are Bernie cultists and honestly believe he is going to win and will refuse to even vote if he doesn't win. Like.... I just don't get it.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

He raised $4m today, so he's not going anywhere for a while, no matter what happens tomorrow.

42 Million as of 2:00am this morning.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Logikv9 posted:

In Trump's America, obesity will be a good thing.

I can't tell what is fake or what's not anymore, but yeah. There are far too many posts of people talking about how they won't be eating dinner or something for the next few days because all the money went to Bernie! :psyduck:

It's okay people, donating is cool and good but holy gently caress chill

Also if you are that poor you can't afford to donate and also eat, and you lust for bernie, you should be phone banking, not donating.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Oil of Paris posted:

Vodka and diet tonic is a decent low calorie drink

This but gin plus this post:

Epic High Five posted:

Your body burns alcohol preferentially, so if you're counting calories just drink on an empty stomach and don't eat until you sober up and, in addition to some other effects you may experience, you'll not have gained any calories from the booze

This only counts for stuff like straight hard liquor though. Beer and like 99% of anything else has lots of calories from other stuff that's added

Means there is a silver lining. Thanks guys!

Time to make Super Tuesday great again.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Quorum posted:

Non-scientific anecdote polling from Virginia: my Bernie bro brother is voting for Bernie, as am I; he has successfully convinced my "moderate independent" (misses Reagan, wishes things were more civil, in practice votes Democratic in most elections) father to do the same. We convinced our Baptist, Republican mother, who is terrified of Trump, that Rubio is also terrible and she should vote for Kasich as a protest.

Your brother owns.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Powercrazy posted:

This truly is the Star Citizen of presidential campaigns.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Powercrazy posted:

What a bunch of suckers sinking good money after bad. Its no wonder bernies economic "math" worked out to them.

"Feels" is the only currency they know. This is the "listen and belive" tumbler generation in action.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

Mr Hootington posted:

This but gin plus this post:

Means there is a silver lining. Thanks guys!

Time to make Super Tuesday great again.

Get yourself some Hendricks and kick back. Good luck goon

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
Dlb poast

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Korelle posted:

This truly is the Star Citizen of presidential campaigns.

lol

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Black Voters are the Derek Smart of Bernie's campaign

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

The saddest thing about this thread/election is seeing people poo poo on the optimism of an entire generation

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

Skyl3lazer posted:

The saddest thing about this thread/election is seeing people poo poo on the optimism of an entire generation

Politics in the US is basically team sports so this is to be expected.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Mordiceius posted:

The thing that kills me is these people that are Bernie cultists and honestly believe he is going to win and will refuse to even vote if he doesn't win. Like.... I just don't get it.

I'm not going to support someone that I don't like or agree with. Doesn't mean that I'm not going to vote at all but I certainly won't be voting for a candidate that I don't want.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Skyl3lazer posted:

If it was the optimism of an entire generation Bernie would be winning and not getting crushed hth

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration

mike12345 posted:

If a campaign ever called for Krokodil, it's the Trump campaign.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

What is the least annoying tv coverage these days. I may watch tonight. I've liked msnbc live coverage in the past.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Skyl3lazer posted:

I'm optimistic about Hillary.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Skyl3lazer posted:

???? People are pretty positive HRC can win the White House tho?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Skyl3lazer posted:

is this a post from late 2009

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
More like subpar Tuesday :smugdog:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

euphronius posted:

What is the least annoying tv coverage these days. I may watch tonight. I've liked msnbc live coverage in the past.

C-SPAN callers

Everything else is trash, so you should embrace the trash and watch CNBC

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Skyl3lazer posted:

If optimism actually got them to show up to vote I'd care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Steve Deace just had a hissy fit on MSNBC screaming that a vote for Trump today is a vote for Hillary.

Gonna be a fun day.

• Locked thread