Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
That cardboard cutout/TMZ thing with Conor looks so manufactured

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Never mind, Daniel

Jones takes the lead again

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCb_e6hsDNQ/

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

LobsterMobster posted:

Never mind, Daniel

Following up a hackneyed joke about drug use with a hackneyed joke about DC's illegitimate belt is sure to show him you're the cleverer man.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
You mad? You got owned? Hmm. Baby need a bottle?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

LobsterMobster posted:

Never mind, Daniel

Taken, Jon. The word is "taken".

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Taken, Jon. The word is "taken".

:iceburn:

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Mitrione has appealed to have the Travis Browne fight scratched from the records.

It'll be interesting to see the outcome because he quite possibly has a solid case to go on.

E: the appeal document in full
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xmib8t7ka87ske6/Media-Mitrione%20Grievance_Andrew_2%20%20(1).pdf?dl=0

Thrifting Day! fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Mar 2, 2016

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
how is he going to change the fact he lost rothwell, schaub and kongo

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

-Atom- posted:

That cardboard cutout/TMZ thing with Conor looks so manufactured

How? What should I be looking for? Make me smarter, Atom.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

"Forman’s  assignment  to  the  main  card  UFC  heavyweight  contest  between  world  ranked 
combatants is tantamount to assigning a little league umpire to home plate for a Red Sox playoff game 
at  Fenway  Park  or  assigning  a  high  school  referee  to  protect  Tom  Brady  in  an  NFL  game  at  Gillette 
Stadium.  "

Matt "Tom Brady" Mitrione.

Hardbody Jones
Dec 14, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jka3nb9CGV8&t=110s

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

reformed bad troll posted:

"Forman’s  assignment  to  the  main  card  UFC  heavyweight  contest  between  world  ranked 
combatants is tantamount to assigning a little league umpire to home plate for a Red Sox playoff game 
at  Fenway  Park  or  assigning  a  high  school  referee  to  protect  Tom  Brady  in  an  NFL  game  at  Gillette 
Stadium.  "

That seems correct though, except for the part where it implies matt mitrione and travis browne are good fighters.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mitrione has appealed to have the Travis Browne fight scratched from the records.

It'll be interesting to see the outcome because he quite possibly has a solid case to go on.

E: the appeal document in full
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xmib8t7ka87ske6/Media-Mitrione%20Grievance_Andrew_2%20%20(1).pdf?dl=0

Considering he agreed and wanted to continue the fight I really don't think he does.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

because the bad ref didn't call a stop on the second eye poke if he had said he couldn't continue it would have been a loss.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

if there's one thing jake learned training with eddie t its lying about expenses

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
also he learned how to get brutally owned publicly

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Captain Log posted:

How? What should I be looking for? Make me smarter, Atom.

Just seems awfully convenient that a TMZ dude is in the back of Conor's ride and just so happens to run across a dude's apartment with that sort of thing.

It's reminiscent of that other TMZ interaction with Conor where he told him to gently caress off. That was outside of a media event, and they filmed it in a way that made it seem like he just ran up on Conor. That's just how they operate.

Plus the UFC pays for TMZ to cover them.

This is a very important topic to me.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Jake Ellenberger was on Kimmel's Lie Witness News

https://streamable.com/hsrs

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

origami posted:

Jake Ellenberger was on Kimmel's Lie Witness News

https://streamable.com/hsrs

don't watch fights, don't read threads

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Stadium.  "

Tom Brady

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

I take it there's some sort of hilarious filter been put on by the SAS mods

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

-Atom- posted:

Just seems awfully convenient that a TMZ dude is in the back of Conor's ride and just so happens to run across a dude's apartment with that sort of thing.

It's reminiscent of that other TMZ interaction with Conor where he told him to gently caress off. That was outside of a media event, and they filmed it in a way that made it seem like he just ran up on Conor. That's just how they operate.

Plus the UFC pays for TMZ to cover them.

This is a very important topic to me.

None of this changes the fact that Conor does cool poo poo for his fans despite himself getting a rub from it

Tom Brady
e: Yes there is.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

E: nvm you are right, weird it shows up unedited in the disposition quote though.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Technology catching up to the human brain

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Little surprised Mitrione is going with "The ref was incompetent" instead of the standard "gently caress Travis Browne", a meritorious argument on it's own

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
https://twitter.com/ufc/status/705112774452457472

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

Spiritual successor to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peUo8qrD0-c

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Diaz looks absolutely crushed by the fact he's not high as gently caress right now :(

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
UFC looking at Gegard Mousasi or Tim Kennedy to fight Anderson Silva at UFC 198: Werdum vs Miocic in Brazil

could we like.... get someone way worse for Anderson's rebound Rio fight? Please?

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
It's going to be cool when Kennedy tries to use his retard strength in the clinch and then gets kneed into outer space

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
That's cool that T Ken is taking fights again.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Bubba Smith posted:

UFC looking at Gegard Mousasi or Tim Kennedy to fight Anderson Silva at UFC 198: Werdum vs Miocic in Brazil

could we like.... get someone way worse for Anderson's rebound Rio fight? Please?

Yeah I'm thinking a Chris Camozzi type. OTOH if Anderson loses to Mousasi you could at least do something with that, versus a chump like Camozzi.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Bubba Smith posted:

I unabashedly relish living in a time where people are worrying that Tim Kennedy is too much for Anderson Silva.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Actually it sucks because gently caress Tim Kennedy

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
gently caress tim kennedy

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

talk poo poo all you want, but he's the one hunting hitler while you pussies sit at your keyboards watching anime for kids

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

woozy pawsies posted:

talk poo poo all you want, but he's the one hunting hitler while you pussies sit at your keyboards watching anime for kids

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

woozy pawsies posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

woozy pawsies posted:

Range, temperature, barometric pressure, angle, wind speed/wind direction, altitude, these are things i measure in my day job at the bureau of meteorology

• Locked thread