Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Soooo funny to see everyone here talking poo poo when I get back from checking all my hitler traps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Why are they letting Werdum fight in Brazil. Make him fight in Cleveland after he ducked Stipe. Then we can go ahead and never have an event in Cleveland again after they barely sell out half the arena.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Work Friend Keven posted:

Soooo funny to see everyone here talking poo poo when I get back from checking all my hitler traps.

Deep cover rabi reporting in

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Work Friend Keven posted:

lol

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Is tate a tougher fight for holm than ronda? I think that tate will have a better chance of getting holm to the ground

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Ich bin nicht wutend, tatsachlich ich lache

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Is tate a tougher fight for holm than ronda? I think that tate will have a better chance of getting holm to the ground

"Miesha Tate, UFC Champion" should drive Dana to more coke and hookers, so I like the sound of that.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCeCmkKPKT7/

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Pray to whatever gods or ancestors you fucks believe in that the Stockton Slap will prevail cuz Jon Anik said he would get "209" tattooed on his inner forearm if Nate Diaz wins.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Can't wait for Conor to octopus all over Nate.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

SquirrelGrip posted:

Range, temperature, barometric pressure, angle, wind speed/wind direction, altitude, these are things i measure in my day job at the bureau of meteorology

lmao

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Nate is looking in drat good shape for Saturday. https://sqor.com/posts/5fa1f971-48bb-48db-9af1-d6d203200384

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
:ssh: be vewwy vewwy quiet, i'm hunting hitwer

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/sagenorthcutt/status/705162520856698880

Sage and Torres working on auditioning for Power Rangers.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I'm glad an anime has finally made it into the real world.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
i did not understand how anime people could have waifus and be obsessed/in love with a television show character until I saw sage northcutt for the first time.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I want to see Nate on American Ninja Warrior

edit:

lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt45FRwow48

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

I think that tate will have a better chance of getting holm to the ground

Why?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Training to avoid dickgrabs from any italian baristas that might storm the cage at 196

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

because she knows how to shoot a double leg and is a better striker than ronda*

*gets gassed in tough fights, gets hit a million times in every fight, worse at boxing than ronda

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Miesha Tate and Nathan Diaz are going to win because that would be the funniest outcome and I'm working back from there and magicking up a way they could win.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Digital Jedi posted:

https://twitter.com/sagenorthcutt/status/705162520856698880

Sage and Torres working on auditioning for Power Rangers.

Man people were resenting the UFC for pushing Sage so hard but it turns out all you need is to put out like 10 second video of clips of him just being him once a week or so for him to be a viral treasure.

Decades
Apr 12, 2007

College Slice

1st AD posted:

is a better striker than ronda*

*gets gassed in tough fights, gets hit a million times in every fight, worse at boxing than ronda

Is this a roundabout way of saying she has better kicks than Ronda? I guess that's technically true as I don't recall Ronda ever throwing one but that still seems irrelevant in a fight with Holly "the lady bantamweight who legit kicks good" Holm

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Meisha gets hit in the face a whole lot and shoots lovely doubles low and slow from way, way outside.

I fully expect her to come rushing out, holly to crack her a few times and meisha to shoot a listless double holly easily moves away from, repeast for 3 rounds till Meisha gasses.

Meisha tate is like a lovely female version of Diego Sanchez without the gas tank and retard effort.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KhFQdBK0Q4

i like how now that Chris Weidman is no longer UFC Middleweight Champion he has been relegated to Gian Villante's Baggage Handler.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

If she is going to take holm down she has to catch a leg or get her to the fence. Tates better at cutting off the cage and has better combinations than rousey, she also has better wrestling. Rousey was able to catch her against the fence once and hit a trip on her from the clinch.

I doubt tate is going to hit a double in the middle of the octagon because she is short, has a lovely double, and is fighting a southpaw. However we still don't know exactly how good holms takedown defense is, I think the best wrestler she has fought is raquel pennington.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

well, its tough for anyone to have a worse chance

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Like no matter how bad miesha Tate does, she will not do as badly as Ronda. Short of suffering some kind of actual death

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP
miesha is slightly less likely than ronda to sprint into counters. her best bet is to take this tendency to its extreme and out cowardice holly holm, making every round so tepid that it's a toss up.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KhFQdBK0Q4

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
I don't know if we talked about this, but ronda's PR team put out a statement saying that if anyone asked her about fighting she would walk of the interview. It's over for her

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
[videofromyoutube]thathasalereadybeenposted[\postedagainbecauseicantread]

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I like how upset Nick Diaz is about Ido Portal.

Decades posted:

Is this a roundabout way of saying she has better kicks than Ronda? I guess that's technically true as I don't recall Ronda ever throwing one but that still seems irrelevant in a fight with Holly "the lady bantamweight who legit kicks good" Holm

This came up a while back and I said at the time that Ronda doesn't throw kicks at all, but she actually has in the past, to varying effect.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
They give you a fight with the fuckin new guy who's supposed to be the poo poo, but he ain't workin with nobody, he ain't workin with no black belts, he ain't spar-had no legitimate sparring, has no legitimate trainer. Look at this trainer, its like, this is ridiculous here. You don't have anybody in MMA on a level like this. You have a fuckin' guy swingin a fuckin' pool noodle at you, smackin you in the face with it,you know, trying to promote his own poo poo. Its a joke.

Gzuz-Kriced
Sep 27, 2000
Master of Spoo
Miesha gets hit a lot but I think she could take it to a decision. She's pretty durable and seems to have a lot of heart. Unless of course Holly can finish her when Miesha inevitably gets caught with a big shot like she does once almost every fight.

Raquel Pennington "almost" outpointed Holly and Miesha can't be that much worse at striking. It's hard to say Holly will utterly destroy Miesha because she only did that to Ronda, who blindly rushed at her.

It's not a perfect analogy for a lot of reasons, but I'd say it's similar to how Machida can destroy one opponent and go to boring decisions with others. Whether Miesha is a "better" striker than Ronda is irrelevant, because she's a different striker.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Tates better at cutting off the cage and has better combinations than rousey, she also has better wrestling.

When has she ever demonstrated any of this

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I feel like Tate is just going to try and keep Holm on the fence

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

fatherdog posted:

When has she ever demonstrated any of this

She throws more combinations with a lot more variety than rousey, she also has better footwork, and even uses body kicks to cut off the cage, and I don't think I've ever seen rousey use much wrestling.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

-Atom- posted:

I feel like Tate is just going to try and keep Holm on the fence

Yeah and more than likely will not succeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

https://sqor.com/posts/f6a5680e-12ff-481a-9184-20521cda4193

Nate Diaz posted:

John Anik should keep his bitchass opinion to his self #uwillsoonbeslaped