Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Ah, I see. I'm not good with websites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
The Tom Holland Spider-Man is the conduit between the MCU and Sony's "just Spider-Man and associates" universe.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Nasgate posted:

To be a bit cynical, with the DACA tension and the hype of Black Panther, releasing a (well made)Blue Beetle movie would probably print money. Can't believe I forgot about him.

That's one thing Agents of Shield was pretty good for, for a couple seasons a lot of the cool characters were Latinx and their usage of Spanish with purposefully limited translation was really cool. Especially since multiple other characters started learning Spanish to better communicate with their new team members.

I'm all for Jamie Reyes getting a movie. Hell, make it a back-door into Booster Gold getting a movie.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Megathread Legacy: Now with your favorite old white heroes!

• Locked thread