Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

St Evan Echoes posted:

I like Ziggler and y'all are a bunch of jerks

Are you here to show the world (here to show the world)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Dolph Ziggler is a MegaDork.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Any time he makes an aesthetic decision about his character, he beelines for the lamest possible option

Also like, pretty much every time I see him do a spot these days all I can think of is how much better that spot would've been if Tama Tonga had done it. Which is, I know, not being entirely fair to Ziggler

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ziggler is Budget Shawn Michaels

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

*sighs forlornly* things are exactly what they'd seem...

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Jenny Angel posted:

Any time he makes an aesthetic decision about his character, he beelines for the lamest possible option

Agreed, he should have had Manowar on his vest instead.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

OldTennisCourt posted:

What was the last garbage Mania? The one with Rock V Cena 2?

WaitsUp
Sep 19, 2005
I used to be a deli sandwich
I don't care what the special is called, I'm just happy I have tickets. AJ, Dean and Lesnar is enough for me.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Remember when entire hours of WWE's week were devoted to Dolph's Denim Dong and who had seen it or wanted to or didn't want to or etc.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

31 was good, it had the best RKO and rusev in a tank. cena vs rock 2 was dull and only had one good match with a preditabl outcome with punk/taker

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

saltylopez posted:

He also called Daniel Bryan a turd that one time. Ambrose only narrowly escaped our ire.

I'll never forget the time I posted that in the spoiler thread and literally everybody who responded said "there's no loving way this is anything but a dark segment" and then the GDT lit up when it aired

A televised SD ended with Jon Moxley and A Guy From Spirit Squad each calling Bryan Danielson a turd while he was confused

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Remember when entire hours of WWE's week were devoted to Dolph's Denim Dong and who had seen it or wanted to or didn't want to or etc.

I'm sure kids got a laugh out of those segments.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

UpfrontSalmon posted:

Roadblock is an extra PPV basically and that's cool. You guys should just stop watching wrestling. Most likely they are fully aware what they got isn't working and they're trying to fix it. Yes, it's bad that they put themselves in this position and are clueless. Yes, scrambling is pathetic. But would you rather them NOT try?

It will most likely be terrible, yeah. But who knows?
I'm sure a mini-PPV could be welcomed at this point, if it reeeaally seemed like it might change from the dumpster fire of a Wrestlemania main event they have lined up; we're just not conditioned to expect anything except painting the dumpster a different color. Using the blood of a beloved puppy.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I LOVED Ziggler back in Survivor Series 2014. It was my first big mark out moment since starting watching again and I popped huge for his one man battle in the main event. It really can't be overstated how loving dire that Rusev and Lana storyline was. Then his lame as hell "UGH MILLENNIALS" thing with Tyler Breeze made me roll my eyes hard. It's just been a gradual eroding of my care for him

Same thing with Bray Wyatt. He's what got me back into watching and now I just don't give a poo poo about him anymore.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Roman Reigns posted:

I'm sure Vince got a laugh out of those segments.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Why couldn't they use Diotor instead? Then they could have something for Kane to do

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

it would be cool if the WWE swerved the main event of wrestlemania and dean went into it with the championship

it's not gonna happen but it would be cool

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/704613610170015744

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Ostentatious posted:

it would be cool if the WWE swerved the main event of wrestlemania and dean went into it with the championship

it's not gonna happen but it would be cool

I think there might be a slight chance of it happening if someone can finally get through to Vince and tell him that poo poo is not going the way it needs to. It's pretty much the final chance of them salvaging the main event.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
The only good thing ziggler has ever done is be in that one gif with big e and aj

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Everything dolph has done from the start of 2015 has been unbearable and bad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's happening

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

St Evan Echoes posted:

I like Ziggler and y'all are a bunch of jerks

please post one (1) memorable and good ziggler singles match

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

He's on the beach, he needs a shovel and pail

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

VileLL posted:

The one where face Del Rio kicked heel Dolph in the head enough times Dolph became a face and Del Rio became a heel was alright

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

VileLL posted:

Ziggler vs Bryan from Bragging Rights 2010 in which Bryan picked him up like a small meager baby and carried him by kicking his head

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

The one where face Del Rio kicked heel Dolph in the head enough times Dolph became a face and Del Rio became a heel was alright

the best part of that was when they did literally nothing with it afterwards

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
Head butt ziggles on a ladder match with Daniel Bryan

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Happy birthday Big E

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

the ladder match with Harper where they both did dumb deathmatch spots

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ostentatious posted:

Are you here to show the world (here to show the world)
No but I haven't watched an episode of Raw since the 90s so my experience of Ziggler is watching his matches, which are usually p good

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

That's because rapping Cena was great and I yearn for his comeback

Same. Unironically same

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

VileLL posted:

Daniel Bryan at Bragging Rights

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Chris James 2 posted:

It's happening

why is Cena the only one with pants

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Someone, somewhere is jacking it to this right now

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

ZDar Fan posted:

Someone, somewhere is jacking it to this right now

Confirmed.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

it's important that you somewhat, but not exactly, replicate the pentagram of leather straps on the penguin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

I really can't read his initials as anything other than hail hitler

• Locked thread