Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I watched the final promo of the raw last night and jfc that camerawork was nauseating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Sockser posted:

Did ride along really get cancelled :ohdear:

It had just kinda hit a wall

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Ostentatious posted:

I watched the final promo of the raw last night and jfc that camerawork was nauseating

It's god drat amateur hour I tells ya.

UNH UNH UNH UNH

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The cool thing about wrestling is we've probably seen Triple H's O face dozens of times.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Ostentatious posted:

I usually don't notice all the zooms and shaking that much, but last night it was actually making me start to feel sick.

Volcano Style
May 2, 2006

THERE IS ONLY ONE
Tonight I watched See No Evil 2 and I was joking with my housemates that there would be at least one incest reference if Vince was involved.

A character's response to being told 'you are like a sister to me' was to furiously make out with the guy.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/IGN/status/704816050618159104

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I knew about that 2 pages ago

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

So what happened to Paige? She is treated as a draw, and yet is never wrestling. #whereispaige

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Tokamak posted:

So what happened to Paige? She is treated as a draw, and yet is never wrestling. #whereispaige

You mean #PaigeDrawsEnough

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

why is Paige Penguin a quarter of the size of the other penguins? Paige is not that much smaller than say Triple H.

Twisted Eye
Jan 6, 2011
with the way her arm feathers are laid out differently than the other characters, I'd guess she's not actually a penguin.
What's smaller than a penguin and more feathery? Is she a puffin?
i have no idea what Surf's Up is

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I assume it's basically Shark Tale on land, which in turn was probably Madagascar in the ocean, which itself was...

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Can't wait for Penguintakers entrance

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Why aren't we getting another Scooby Doo Wrestlemania movie?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Surfs up is a movie about a penguin who wants to surf

I saw it in theaters

It's okay.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

keevo posted:

Why aren't we getting another Scooby Doo Wrestlemania movie?

:agreed: it was so good.

The Scooby Doo KISS movie was also way better than it had any right to be.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/mookieghana/status/704805423921106944/photo/1

"Contemplating 3 year renewal"

Authority finally ends in 2020 maybe possibly (we'll keep extending him forever, he'll never retire) :smug:

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Congrats. He'll lead the Authority brand into the future.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

When is TNAMecca gonna start saying they'll get HHH?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Codependent Poster posted:

Why would they want HHH when they could have the Cho-Cho-Chosen One Double J Jeff Jarrett?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao

Ostentatious posted:

lol what the gently caress was that miz/ziggler match

SD spoiler they do a rematch, it lasts just as long, and this time DOLPH WINS VIA ROLLUP

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

Chris James 2 posted:

lmfao

SD spoiler they do a rematch, it lasts just as long, and this time DOLPH WINS VIA ROLLUP

50/50 booking, in the sense that they both should get shot in the head with a Barrett .50 cal

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Chris James 2 posted:

lmfao

Guess they're building up that intense competitive angle for a Wrestlemania dark preshow segment. Gotta keep the fans on their toes!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

the battle for whose stock with the fans fell lower

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

WWE has no human writers. It's actually all booked by a broken computer in a cave, like so many old episodes of Twilight Zone or Star Trek.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

Delsaber posted:

WWE has no human writers. It's actually all booked by a broken computer in a cave, like so many old episodes of Twilight Zone or Star Trek.

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Ask Me For Warez posted:

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

-Vince McMahon, 2016

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Ask Me For Warez posted:

you forgot the HH

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

every time i look at this picture, it gets funnier and makes me angrier

i have a visceral reaction when i look at that penguin

everything about that penguin is wrong

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

OldTennisCourt posted:

you forgot the HH

Look again, it clearly ends with HATE HATE

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Ask Me For Warez posted:

With the numbers in there, I read this in Scott Steiner's voice.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
just embrace the clusterfuck at this point and throw everyone in with shane and taker

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Brock Lesnar posted:

every time i look at this picture, it gets funnier and makes me angrier

i have a visceral reaction when i look at that penguin

everything about that penguin is wrong

It's feathers should be blue not pink, unless it's a Sasha Banks penguin.

It really should be a Sasha Banks penguin.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It actually made a lot more sense than that but don't let that stand in the way of you talking about how stupid the whole thing was.

I'm going to go way back to page 2 and quote this because I want to talk about how loving stupid this is and why it doesn't make sense:

8 days before the events on Monday Night Raw, Dean Ambrose was involved in a match to become the #1 contender for the WWE Title, and get a shot at HHH

He lost.

Clean.

Now he gets a title shot at HHH.

Why even bother having matches? Why have anything other than a 3 hour HHH promo every week?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Asskicker

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
That penguin is pretty sexy though.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

What's Irwin Isaac Ignatius doing in the Impact Zone!?!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I'm going to go way back to page 2 and quote this because I want to talk about how loving stupid this is and why it doesn't make sense:

8 days before the events on Monday Night Raw, Dean Ambrose was involved in a match to become the #1 contender for the WWE Title, and get a shot at HHH

He lost.

Clean.

Why even bother having matches? Why have anything other than a 3 hour HHH promo every week?

I explained literally exactly why, with character motivations and everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Marquis de Pyro posted:

He lost.

Clean.

triple h getting pissy and giving people he hates big opportunities is 100% in character for him

• Locked thread