Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was YOUR Champion for February, 2016?
This poll is closed.
:homebrew: Kazuchika Okada (IWGP Heavyweight Champion) 7 4.93%
:words: Triple H (WWE World Heavyweight Champion) 24 16.90%
:megadeath: Mil Muertes (Lucha Underground Champion) 12 8.45%
Jay Lethal (ROH World Champion) 18 12.68%
:hchatter: Matt Hardy (TNA World Heavyweight Champion) 4 2.82%
:smithmouth: Shingo Takagi (FORMER Open the Dream Gate Champion) 2 1.41%
:geno: Jimmy Susumu (Open the Dream Gate Champion) 5 3.52%
:sweep: Kenny Omega (IWGP Intercontinental Champion) 61 42.96%
:shudder: These are Champions... I guess? (None of the Above) 9 6.34%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I'm pretty sure this is the longest gap (9 months) between a WWE champ winning a monthly poll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

And unless something odd changes in the upcoming WWE booking, I don't think we will have one any time soon

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dont blame me i voted for hhh

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

21 Hoot Salute posted:

And unless something odd changes in the upcoming WWE booking, I don't think we will have one any time soon

It's not their fault they keep trying to make the guy who has constant four star matches the champion. Fans just don't want a great wrestler to be champion.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Triple H is cooler, hotter, and has a better back than Roman Reigns.

Kenny is cooler too.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Roman had a shot at climbing to the top of the poll but he gassed out and had to stop for a power nap

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

how can the guy be the top champion if he's not even the champion of his own company

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Super No Vacancy posted:

how can the guy be the top champion if he's not even the champion of his own company

If the WHC was included when it was a separate title than the IWGP IC does imo. The IC at least main events major shows and reliably semi-mains the ones where both belts are defended.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
The World Heavyweight Championship was a world heavyweight championship.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I voted for HHH because I didn't look at the whole list and didn't think the IWGP intercontinental belt would be considered. I'm glad to see Kenny 'The Cleaner' Omega won because that's my true vote.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

The World Heavyweight Championship was a world heavyweight championship.

eh, depends on the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
the only title worth more than a world heavyweight is a dream gate because they hold the keys into everyone's dreams

• Locked thread