Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest candidate for first round exit?
This poll is closed.
Kentucky 3 3.80%
Duke 16 20.25%
Gonzaga, it's always Gonzaga 11 13.92%
Iowa 24 30.38%
Indiana 12 15.19%
Wofford, you loving idiot 13 16.46%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008

Wright State fired Billy Donlon, pretty dumb move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008

Regnevelc posted:

Doyle is not good, he has stone for hands.

I wouldn't be surprised if Albrecht ends up at Butler though.

I thought Spike messed up his leg for good and cant play Bball no more.

OctoberBlues posted:

It doesn't look like a really small school like Valpo has ever won the NIT. Dayton and Wichita State did recently, but I consider them a level above the Horizon League. Death to the winner of GW/SDSU

Yes, go Valpo.

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008

I hope Villnova wins, or OU and Buddy Heel he is pretty fun.

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008

kiimo posted:

If UNC manages to beat Villanova they will have earned this title in spades. Villanova is really really good. If UNC does it, I hope Roy retires* and then his hall of fame career comes to a satisfying end and then UNC gets the death penalty moving forward.

*oh god though, Doug Gottlieb will never stop telling radio shows "I told you so".

Just ignore him

• Locked thread