Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest candidate for first round exit?
This poll is closed.
Kentucky 3 3.80%
Duke 16 20.25%
Gonzaga, it's always Gonzaga 11 13.92%
Iowa 24 30.38%
Indiana 12 15.19%
Wofford, you loving idiot 13 16.46%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It doesn't look like a really small school like Valpo has ever won the NIT. Dayton and Wichita State did recently, but I consider them a level above the Horizon League. Death to the winner of GW/SDSU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

George Washington vs Valparaiso for the NIT title, a cool matchup between two cool teams.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

MechaFrogzilla posted:

He just needs to find the next Steve Nash and he'll be just fine!

Wow, the current WCC has produced some impossibly white NBA players

Stockton, Nash, Morrison, Dellavedova, Olynyk, Fredette...

At least Gonzaga can claim Robert Sacre

How soon we forget about Dan Dickau

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

RumbleFish posted:

So our AD confirmed reports this morning that the NCAA invited us to the tournament, then rescinded it. This is the most Gamecock thing that has ever happened and has succeeded in making me feel even worse about how the season ended.

What the gently caress?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Valpo dream is dying. :(

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

MourningView posted:

Booo bring back kingsbury you jerk.

I figured it was time to bring some well deserved attention to lesser appreciated mid 90s Hawkeye stars!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

MourningView posted:

Glasper sucked though. At least do like Kenyon Murray, shoot

8 year old me thought Mon'ter Glasper absolutely owned, don't ruin that for me!

(and it looks like he's 6th all time in assists and 9th in steals, so he's got that going for him at least)

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

gently caress St Thomas

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I can only assume Villanova and UNC because god hates us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

If this thread has become a place for Roy Williams defenders, then this is a sad state of affairs indeed.

• Locked thread