Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest candidate for first round exit?
This poll is closed.
Kentucky 3 3.80%
Duke 16 20.25%
Gonzaga, it's always Gonzaga 11 13.92%
Iowa 24 30.38%
Indiana 12 15.19%
Wofford, you loving idiot 13 16.46%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I wouldn't be surprised if Indiana lost at Iowa tonight, but I think we will clinch the conference title outright at home against Maryland.

But hey, winning tonight would be great too. It'll be tough without Robert Johnson, if he's still out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Bird in a Blender posted:

Bruce Rauner is Scott Walker or Rick Snyder with less charm. His whole goal in office is to gently caress over everyone as much as possible if it means he can kill some unions.

He has more charm than Mike Pence, living bag of room temperature oatmeal.

They're neck and neck in terribleness though.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Tom Crean wins Big Ten Coach of the Year and Max Bielfeldt wins Sixth Man of the Year.

I still can't believe Michigan let him go.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

James Blackmon Jr. is rumored to be announcing a transfer at the end of the season.

:(

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

To no one's surprise, college basketball coaches like embarrassing music.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

gently caress both the NCAA and John Calipari. This is the Correct Opinion.™

Juwan Morgan will be back for Indiana tomorrow against North Carolina, and Robert Johnson is better than 50/50. Both returning would be great news for IU.

Also, go Crusaders.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I'm gonna miss Yogi next year. :smith:

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

spanky69 posted:

CBI Finals (Best of 3) will have Moorehead State home against Nevada tonight, at Nevada Wednesday and Friday for Games 2/3.

NIT is down to the Semifinals - Valparaiso vs BYU and George Washington vs San Diego State Tuesday with the Finals on Thursday

It's awesome that the CBI does Best of 3.

It would be cool as hell if Valpo can win the NIT; they've won their games so far by pretty big margins.

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Doyle was good as a freshman and then horrendous last year, he was likely going to be the 3rd or 4th string big man if he stuck around. I could see him doing some work at a small school where he's bigger and stronger than most people. The dude works hard, you just can't do a lot as a 6'9 guy without any real technique to your game in the Big 10.

Come to Indiana, Ricky. Tom Crean can use the same voodoo he used on Bielfeldt to make you into a competent player.

Twitter says Albrecht wasn't released to go anywhere else in the Big Ten. He's from Indiana originally.

Hello Towel fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Mar 29, 2016

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Valpo survives a late BYU run to advance to the NIT final.

Regnevelc posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if Albrecht ends up at Butler though.

He is from Crown Point, and I know a bunch of rich NWI kids who love going to Butler (because it makes them feel inexplicably superior to those who go to IU/Purdue).

Hello Towel fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Mar 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

N: Indiana just made a scholarship offer to Freddie McSwain, a JUCO forward from Neosho County Community College in Kansas.

V: Tim Priller might have a friend at the end of the bench now.

I think the last time IU had a JUCO transfer was Tijan Jobe.

Hello Towel fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Mar 30, 2016

• Locked thread