Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest candidate for first round exit?
This poll is closed.
Kentucky 3 3.80%
Duke 16 20.25%
Gonzaga, it's always Gonzaga 11 13.92%
Iowa 24 30.38%
Indiana 12 15.19%
Wofford, you loving idiot 13 16.46%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Bird in a Blender posted:

There's a decent chance Gonzaga doesn't even make the tournament.

God willing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Chicago State, and the WAC in general, is hosed.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Boston College finishes off its winless ACC season with a 22-point loss to Florida St. in the tourney.

Good night, sweet prince.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Henchman of Santa posted:

I work a Sunday-Wednesday schedule so I'm pretty sure I'm the envy of every sports fan in America this time of year.

I'll be covering the tourney at SB Nation so I'm literally getting paid to watch it :getin:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

kiimo posted:

Yeah but do they pay you to also not drink? Something to think about.

On my laptop 3,000 miles away from headquarters, nobody has to know.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/LSUBasketball/status/709157879023067136

Rest in piss

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Washington gets a No. 3 NIT seed and a pretty friendly draw. If we get past SDSU I like our chances of reaching the Loser's Final Four.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

DOOP posted:

FCGU made the tourney. Do they play like the Dunk City team at all?

Not really, Andy Enfield took his fun transition-based offense to USC and the new guy runs a boring mid-major style (good defense, occasionally they might score if they're lucky)

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
:siren: Goon bracket thread is up in Armchair Quarterback :siren:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3768389

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

RumbleFish posted:

The women's tournament works differently from the men's. The top seeds host the early rounds and usually travel to a nearby regional for the rest of their games (pre-Final Four, of course). The other three 1-seeds got paired with local sites and yet we have to travel halfway across the country for some unspecified reason. Hopefully that won't make a difference, but it's bizarre all the same.

Probably doesn't matter that much since UConn is going to shithouse everyone again

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I should be excited about Gottlieb getting the gently caress off my TV, but he'll just get fired in 2 years and go back to CBS anyway.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
In women's tourney news, Washington is headed to the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2001 :unsmith:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So Washington's season comes to an end at the hands of SDSU. Congrats, Ross. :shobon:

Can't say I'm too disappointed, this was supposed to be a rebuilding year and even making the NIT was a pleasant surprise. Hopefully the kids build on the postseason experience and really do some cool things next year.

For now, go Lady Huskies. First Sweet 16 since 2001. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The Washington women's team is heading to the Elite 8 for the first time in 15 years :woop:

Benne fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Mar 26, 2016

• Locked thread