Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest candidate for first round exit?
This poll is closed.
Kentucky 3 3.80%
Duke 16 20.25%
Gonzaga, it's always Gonzaga 11 13.92%
Iowa 24 30.38%
Indiana 12 15.19%
Wofford, you loving idiot 13 16.46%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

SpiritualDeath posted:

Like UM and OSU have Ohio and That Team Up North, so too do we and UNLV have Nevada Southern and Reno

Make of that what you will

EDIT: Slightly different rationale but it's the same goofy rivalry stuff.

The 'Ohio' thing left with Brady Hoke, thank loving god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Hello Towel posted:

It's awesome that the CBI does Best of 3.

It would be cool as hell if Valpo can win the NIT; they've won their games so far by pretty big margins.

Come to Indiana, Ricky. Tom Crean can use the same voodoo he used on Bielfeldt to make you into a competent player.

Twitter says Albrecht wasn't released to go anywhere else in the Big Ten. He's from Indiana originally.

Bielfeldt was our best post guy two years ago, he just didn't fit the system well.

That system being no presence down low at all and he had a little.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

SeannieDarko posted:

Is he good? He can come to Butler.

Doyle is not good, he has stone for hands.

I wouldn't be surprised if Albrecht ends up at Butler though.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Henchman of Santa posted:

Worked for Mitch McGary

You must have not watched either of those two players then.

Mitch once he put it together was a double double machine in the tourney.. too bad he got hurt. Then smoked pot.

He would have been great down there.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Henchman of Santa posted:

That's what I'm saying though? You said Bielfeldt didn't fit because he had post presence, but McGary thrived in that system.

I was making a joke. I was saying if they had a presence they didn't fit. McGary was a freak during the NCAA tourney, but if you remember he didn't start until (i think) the tourney and that was because Morgan had a high ankle sprain.

McGary did better in the system than he probably should have, which is a testament to McGary more than anything. He crashed the boards and the majority of his points was a 15 foot jumper or a layup/dunk off of a rebound or Burke assist as he drove the paint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Smashlampjaw posted:

I thought Spike messed up his leg for good and cant play Bball no more.

he had double hip surgery last off-season. He thinks he can continue, Michigan isn't willing to take the risk with him. They've reached out to a Ivy League Grad Transfer that hits 44% from 3 and plays good D.

Michigan fans are melting down. I mean, I liked Spike, but I'm not going to give up a scholarship for him if there are less risky options.

E: I think there is another departure coming for Michigan. There have been rumblings of Aubrey Dawkins going to play for his dad at UCF, which would free up the scholarship for a Grad-Transfer.

Regnevelc fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Mar 31, 2016

• Locked thread