Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest candidate for first round exit?
This poll is closed.
Kentucky 3 3.80%
Duke 16 20.25%
Gonzaga, it's always Gonzaga 11 13.92%
Iowa 24 30.38%
Indiana 12 15.19%
Wofford, you loving idiot 13 16.46%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Hello Towel posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if Indiana lost at Iowa tonight, but I think we will clinch the conference title outright at home against Maryland.

But hey, winning tonight would be great too. It'll be tough without Robert Johnson, if he's still out.

Iowa decided to stop playing around Valentine's Day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

Sorry, but Iowa needs to get three teams in for the second year in a row, so go UNI.

UNI won by 3 @ UNI and 2 @ UE so pattern shows they will win by 1 tomorrow, probably by a score of 51-50.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Grant Weatherford is transferring from Purdue. He was a red-shirt freshman this year, 2 or 3 star recruit coming in. He'll be a good perimeter defender for some mid-major in after he sits out next year.

I'm worried about Kendall Stephens transferring, he barely played after taking time off from the team to deal with his best friend dying from an OD.

In other Purdue news, here's what it looks like when a 7 footer crushes a drive:

https://twitter.com/JakeAmos44/stat...922580780716032

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Ronnie Johnson to transfer from Houston, lol.

• Locked thread