Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I mean like, with your slaves.

I own some decent fallow land in Georgia and a nice little suburban home in the West so I'd have to see if slaves are a cost effective replacement for migrant labor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
slavery is a bad thing sorry

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
hey goons i know what your thinking

your thinking "slaves would be neat"

sorry but you wrong about athat

not neat

actually having a slaves is very bad and should not be done

sorry

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
get em to grow weed.

ill let em smoke some. not too much though. not so much as to kill productivity.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

get em to grow weed.

This is a good Colorado/Washington slave idea

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

is he gonna make black people slaves again or a different race or what

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

it's probably someone elses turn

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Parallax Scroll posted:

is he gonna make black people slaves again or a different race or what

My guess is "poors"

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

I mean like, with your slaves.

I own some decent fallow land in Georgia and a nice little suburban home in the West so I'd have to see if slaves are a cost effective replacement for migrant labor

Are web developer slaves a thing? I'd only need like 1 or 2 then I could just chill all day.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Wafflz posted:

Are web developer slaves a thing? I'd only need like 1 or 2 then I could just chill all day.

India and China would say that they probably are

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate

Booblord Zagats posted:

My guess is "poors"

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you allowed to murder slaves? I thinking killing people is wrong but if slaves aren't people and you can just kill them I think I would do it once just to be able to say that I killed a slave, it would probably make me look pretty bad rear end and keep my other slaves on their toes, I mean it's a good bar story at least.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
if my livestock in stardew valley are any indication, i wouldn't feed em enough through winter :(

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I've always dreamed of having my own slave market. Whips and all.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Three Olives posted:

Are you allowed to murder slaves? I thinking killing people is wrong but if slaves aren't people and you can just kill them I think I would do it once just to be able to say that I killed a slave, it would probably make me look pretty bad rear end and keep my other slaves on their toes, I mean it's a good bar story at least.

You can, but it's really lovely asset management and I'd advise against it unless you're using your slaves as some kind of "Deadliest Game" preserve

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

India and China would say that they probably are

I remember reading about some dude that hired workers in india to do all his work then he paid them and just kept the rest of his check. The only bad thing about that is that I didn't think of it first.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Wafflz posted:

I remember reading about some dude that hired workers in india to do all his work then he paid them and just kept the rest of his check. The only bad thing about that is that I didn't think of it first.

Subcontractors are just slaves you don't have to feed

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booblord Zagats posted:

You can, but it's really lovely asset management and I'd advise against it unless you're using your slaves as some kind of "Deadliest Game" preserve

I will just breed some more slaves and trade one of the baby slaves for an older model that someone was going to retire anyways. Or even better a really insolent one that still has some fight left in them.

NihilistCanada
Sep 11, 2001

If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine.
Vacation Slaves/Vacation Property.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i am ready to be a mandingo fighter

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

tomstuart posted:

slavery is a bad thing sorry

hosed up if true

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Wafflz posted:

He got caught because he was too lazy to log in and submit the work himself, he just mailed his vpn token to China

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Aralan posted:

He got caught because he was too lazy to log in and submit the work himself, he just mailed his vpn token to China

I will definitely remember this if I ever try to enact this plan.

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate

Aralan posted:

a modern day Icarus

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Which goon is gonna use his slaves to try and get Anime brought to broadway?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
make burritos for me

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
poll shows that both sanders and clinton top trump amongst all US citizens

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/01/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-poll/index.html

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
he's not going to legalize slavery, and he's only saying the anti-immigration stuff to get gullible retards to elect him. Supposedly the NYT has a recording of him saying this like a month or two ago.

trump is against "free trade" deals, thinks wars of choice in the middle east are bad, and supports single payer healthcare.

he's unironically to the left of Hillary on several major issues. He'd be a better President

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
so yeah hes popular with idiot inbred hicks but thats not the whole country

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
El Chapo will have him assassinated right out the gate so who cares?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

Murdering your own slave is like raping your wife or stealing your own car. It's technically impossible since it's your property.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i'm thinking an army of eunuch soldiers would be best

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

City of Tampa posted:

he's not going to legalize slavery, and he's only saying the anti-immigration stuff to get gullible retards to elect him. Supposedly the NYT has a recording of him saying this like a month or two ago.

trump is against "free trade" deals, thinks wars of choice in the middle east are bad, and supports single payer healthcare.

he's unironically to the left of Hillary on several major issues. He'd be a better President

It's surprising how few have caught on to this on both sides of the political spectrum.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Wafflz posted:

It's surprising how few have caught on to this on both sides of the political spectrum.

Would you two stop ruining the fun of this thread plz

NigelsPoppet
Jul 22, 2015
I am a negro, will rights to own slaves extend to me as well? Or is this that same old racist system of slavery we had back before the late 1800s

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

NigelsPoppet posted:

I am a negro, will rights to own slaves extend to me as well? Or is this that same old racist system of slavery we had back before the late 1800s

im chill with being your house honkey

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i hoep my slaves arent too rambunctious.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
I want a slav slave to slav squat in front of my home as a decoration.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
its surprising how you guys buy into his supposedly leftist ideals when he clearly has some sort of hidden agenda and hes saying whatever it takes to try to get into the white house. hes flip flopped on so many things, no one knows what he actually believes.

electing him for president is like using the random button on street fighter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

Would you two stop ruining the fun of this thread plz

Sorry that was my new posting slave. I told him no more serious posting.

• Locked thread