Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

NigelsPoppet posted:

I am a negro, will rights to own slaves extend to me as well? Or is this that same old racist system of slavery we had back before the late 1800s

This nuevoi slavery is no longer racist, just classist, if you can afford them you can own em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Petition Harvard to re-institute the word master

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Again?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kumo posted:

Again?

Yeah, it used to be a thing out here. Crazy, I know

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

NigelsPoppet posted:

I am a negro, will rights to own slaves extend to me as well? Or is this that same old racist system of slavery we had back before the late 1800s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

edit: i guess that article doesnt really go into it but anyway this black guy had some slaves

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Lufiron posted:

its surprising how you guys buy into his supposedly leftist ideals when he clearly has some sort of hidden agenda and hes saying whatever it takes to try to get into the white house. hes flip flopped on so many things, no one knows what he actually believes.

electing him for president is like using the random button on street fighter

yeah but exactly the same is true of Hillary, and she opposes universal healthcare and thinks that the big problem with Obama's foreign policy is that he wasn't bloodthirsty enough, like she actually thinks that ISIS exists because we didn't invade Syria

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Lufiron posted:

its surprising how you guys buy into his supposedly leftist ideals when he clearly has some sort of hidden agenda and hes saying whatever it takes to try to get into the white house. hes flip flopped on so many things, no one knows what he actually believes.
I'm not sure if this was meant to be the joke here but this basically describes the democratic frontrunner to a T.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Liberia was originally a colony created by freed American slaves who sailed to Africa and started up some slave plantations of their own.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

Are you allowed to murder slaves? I thinking killing people is wrong but if slaves aren't people and you can just kill them I think I would do it once just to be able to say that I killed a slave, it would probably make me look pretty bad rear end and keep my other slaves on their toes, I mean it's a good bar story at least.

depends on what slave society you are a part of. southern slaves codes did forbid just murdering your own slaves, but i think if you beat them to death and it was an "accedent" you would be fine. you might have a harder time managing your slaves though

in ancient Rome you could kill your slaves, for a time. after the servile wars (yay Sparticus!) they gave slaves some rights, including the right not to be murdered for no reason. on the other hand, in ancient Sparta it was actually an annual sport to go into the Helot slave quarters and murder them for fun

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I couldn't afford any slaves.

But let's say I could.

I'd have them play video games for me. My gamerscores and trophies have really suffered since having kids.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what

Boinks posted:

I couldn't afford any slaves.

Boinks posted:

since having kids.

problem solved

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Buy a rickshaw and use that to get around town.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Turd Burglar posted:

problem solved

Yeah but it will take some time for them to learn to use a controller.

This entire PS4/XBONE generation is screwed for me, but there's hope for PS5 XB4.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

Boinks posted:

Yeah but it will take some time for them to learn to use a controller.

This entire PS4/XBONE generation is screwed for me, but there's hope for PS5 XB4.

teach them to use k+m to farm gold in WoW

you'll have slaves, make bank, then all you gotta do is grow a villainous mustache and adopt a cool charming southern accent

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

Three Olives posted:

I mean it's a good bar story at least.
Not at the bars you go to.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Slavery is already legal. I have some short, brown people cleaning my pool at this very moment and it makes me very uncomfortable.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

Maoist Pussy posted:

Slavery is already legal. I have some short, brown people cleaning my pool at this very moment and it makes me very uncomfortable.

why

is it cause they do it shirtless and sweaty and the glistening moisture beading down a mexican chest turns you on and makes your penis confused?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Deki posted:

Buy a rickshaw and use that to get around town.

This man is gonna solve global warming

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

City of Tampa posted:

trump is against "free trade" deals, thinks wars of choice in the middle east are bad, and supports single payer healthcare.

he specifically said he's against single payer healthcare

Now maybe he's contradicting himself and lying, but that leaves you not knowing what he'll do

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Zorodius posted:

Now maybe he's contradicting himself and lying, but that leaves you not knowing what he'll do

It's almost like politicians just pander to whatever crowd is standing in front of them. It's like this election thing is just a popularity contest.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Zorodius posted:

he's definitely contradicting himself because he was defending single payer a few months ago. It would make sense for an employer to want single payer tho he probably can't say that

and he's still better than Hillary, we know for sure that she opposes it

I really like the idea of a crafty douchebag conservative Democrat manipulating retarded Republicans into electing him, and derailing Part II of the Clinton's gravy train

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Picking a class president is important you guys and we need to take it seriously and stop horsing around.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Will Trump legalize slavery before or after he brings back the Draft, invades Iran, and doesn't let women vote? I am serious. He will do all those things.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
who benefits from calling trump a racist over and over?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mnoba posted:

For the last time, the new slavery will be class based, not race, we learned our lesson from the last time, jeez

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Mnoba posted:

The people who stand to lose money if he wins.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Lufiron posted:

electing him for president is like using the random button on street fighter

Or you could just vote for Bernie, aka the Dan of politics.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

BigBoss posted:

Or you could just vote for Bernie, aka the Star Citizen of politics.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i'm gonna buy 3 fieldgrandmas and a housegrandma

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Could you have a dominant sex slave? Like, when you have sex with your sex slave you role play like you're his slave, and he puts you in chains and whips you for disobedience. But when you aren't having sex, you chain him up and whip him, but not in a sexy way, just because he's your slave.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
We made it two pages before someone pulled a Jefferson

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

City of Tampa posted:

he's not going to legalize slavery, and he's only saying the anti-immigration stuff to get gullible retards to elect him. Supposedly the NYT has a recording of him saying this like a month or two ago.

trump is against "free trade" deals, thinks wars of choice in the middle east are bad, and supports single payer healthcare.

he's unironically to the left of Hillary on several major issues. He'd be a better President

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Turd Burglar posted:

why

is it cause they do it shirtless and sweaty and the glistening moisture beading down a mexican chest turns you on and makes your penis confused?

No, they are very short and stumpy and they are wearing plaid shirts so it isn't that.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

Maoist Pussy posted:

No, they are very short and stumpy and they are wearing plaid shirts so it isn't that.

why would you not hire the only the sexiest of illegal immigrants to clean your pool

i don't understand.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I don't think a lot of goons need a lot of cotton picked, but I'm sure many would jump for joy over sex slaves

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Gammatron 64 posted:

I don't think a lot of goons need a lot of cotton picked, but I'm sure many would jump for joy over sex slaves

I have an uncle running my farmland in the South right now and I'm getting told I should have him grow either Dominican tobacco or soy beans next year

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
That's actually a good idea.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Maoist Pussy posted:

That's actually a good idea.

It is, we use to use the family's land for cotton and pretty plain jane tobacco so switching it up to a nicer kind that we can sale as pipe/cigar tobacco actually makes our tax burden lower while being able to sell higher. And soy beans are good money right now

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
No, I meant paying some mamacitas :10bux: to mow my lawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Slavery is already legal OP, but they're not called slaves they're called recording artists #freeke$ha

• Locked thread