Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
I'd probable be toiling the fields if my broad shoulders and swarthy complexion are anything to go by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

this thread is offensive

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Pretty much the same thing I do now but instead of a cubicle I get to be outside. Looking forward to it actually.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The establishment is REALLY trying to swiftboat Trump right before super tuesday lol

"TRUMP IS A MEMBER OF THE KKK!" repeat it 1000 times and it becomes truth.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Also I will be a super chill slave owner.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Seeing how you're obligated to provide your slaves with food, shelter, clothing and healthcare, you'd better have business plan to pay for that poo poo. Else your slaves would be frivolous vanity trinkets.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

“We’re going to bring the coal energy back 100%,”
“It’s devastated for no reason whatsoever so we’re going to bring coal back.”
LOL holy poo poo I can't loving believe Americans are retarded enough to even consider voting for this dumpass.
Trump just makes poo poo up as he goes along, as long as he thinks it'll win a few votes.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

wayne curr posted:

“We’re going to bring the coal energy back 100%,”
“It’s devastated for no reason whatsoever so we’re going to bring coal back.”
LOL holy poo poo I can't loving believe Americans are retarded enough to even consider voting for this dumpass.
Trump just makes poo poo up as he goes along, as long as he thinks it'll win a few votes.

Still a genuinely better candidate than Cruz

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
If i had slaves i would throw handfuls of catfood to them every morning....

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
in today's money a healthy negro buck cost around $16k

slaveowning families were rich as hell

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

City of Tampa posted:

yeah but exactly the same is true of Hillary, and she opposes universal healthcare and thinks that the big problem with Obama's foreign policy is that he wasn't bloodthirsty enough, like she actually thinks that ISIS exists because we didn't invade Syria

ArbitraryC posted:

I'm not sure if this was meant to be the joke here but this basically describes the democratic frontrunner to a T.

right, but the subject of this thread is drumpf, not shillary. shes got enough problems deserving of her own thread.

besides, we all know exactly where she stands, just look at her donors...

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Ork of Fiction posted:

Slavery is already legal OP, but they're not called slaves they're called recording artists #freeke$ha

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
*starts a handcrafted leather whip business on Etsy*

STEAMPUNK HANDLES AND BEACH GLASS TIPS COMING SOON

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
lol he's only gonna legalize slavery for poors anyways, it won't be explicitly racialized

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
If trump wins im going to go live in canada

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

reallivedinosaur posted:

why canada is literally worse than the US could ever even try to be

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

reallivedinosaur posted:

aint gonna make a bit of difference oncee trump annexes canada dumbass

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
slaves are great for building big monumental structures. I think I'll construct a couple of ziggurats or something.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

reallivedinosaur posted:

Every 4 years I hear this gay poo poo from someone and it never happens

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wafflz posted:

Are web developer slaves a thing? I'd only need like 1 or 2 then I could just chill all day.

Just do a poll that only asks "do you know HTML" and then check the yesses tax returns and take the million that made less than 30 grand a year for the last three years and turn them into slaves. It'll be a better life for them. Maybe not for you.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

dreezy posted:

I want a slav slave to slav squat in front of my home as a decoration.

He's going to leave empties and cigarette butts everywhere though. Gonna need a second slave just to pick up after him. Not very economical IMO.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i would set them free op. i am a self made man bootstraps ya bish

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

So today Trump has won Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Virginia and Vermont.
Ted Cruz has won Texas and Oklahoma.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

wayne curr posted:

So today Trump has won Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Virginia and Vermont.

Rubio won at getting pounded in the rear end.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

wayne curr posted:

But Cruz didn't event get the 50 percent wins be needed in TX and OK so trump will still split them with him.

My house slaves will be dressed like 3rd world military commanders

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Booblord Zagats posted:

But Cruz didn't event get the 50 percent wins be needed in TX and OK so trump will still split them with him.

My house slaves will be dressed like 3rd world military commanders

http://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/elections-results-primaries-2016/#r-tx

huh. That's interesting. So even though Trump lost Texas, he still gets 20 Texan delegates.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
if trump legalises slavery I guess I will point out that the president has no legal authority with which he could do so even if everyone in the country supported it

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
I'm going to rejoice that my supposed White Male Privilege finally means something

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
owning pets is essentially slavery so this is yet another empty promise by premier Trump

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
What a stupid outlandish notion, Trump is never going to legalize slavery, he is going to force Apple and other manufacturing companies to bring their factories back to America and all the poors will have a job building robots. Robot slaves. For the rich. And it will be completely ethical and good.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

reallivedinosaur posted:

Nobody ever says "If The Bad Man wins I'm going to go live in Mexico!"

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Maoist Pussy posted:

Maybe not mexico, but there are a bunch of central and south american states that will gladly take your middle class american wealth, and not threaten to kidnap or decapitate you.

I'd still carry a gun or two like all the loving time, but you could basically live in paradise for poverty money

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I would definitely bang all my slave-girls, but not excessively and I would be clean and respect their dignity as human beings.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

BLARGHLE posted:

Maybe not mexico, but there are a bunch of central and south american states that will gladly take your middle class american wealth, and not threaten to kidnap or decapitate you.

I'd still carry a gun or two like all the loving time, but you could basically live in paradise for poverty money

Then why wait for trump and not move now?

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

plain blue jacket posted:

Then why wait for trump and not move now?

Air conditioning technology hasn't exactly reached that part of the world yet

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

pretty sure if he wins we'll be Operation Himmlering Mexico within a few months, otherwise all of his supporters will realise Mexico isn't actually the cause of any of our problems when we flush a bunch of money on a (bigger) wall and it doesn't affect anything.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Public works projects definitely help in these situations, bro, that's straight out of FDR's playbook. I know you are wedded to free market economics and all, but sometimes you have to let government be the solution.

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
have sex w/ them

obviously

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

BLARGHLE posted:

Air conditioning technology hasn't exactly reached that part of the world yet

That's a legitimate answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

plain blue jacket posted:

That's a legitimate answer

It's kind of a joke, but it's also kind of reality, and that's why zika and other mosquito borne illnesses are still an issue, because air conditioning isn't widely available outside of the US.

Also, DDT being banned doesn't help, because it did a really drat good job of controlling mosquitoes, but here we are.

BLARGHLE has issued a correction as of 10:00 on Mar 2, 2016

• Locked thread