Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

like my colleague Godspeed John Glen, I have an affinity for Bad Bitches. And I was inspired by Matoi Ryuko's thread about connected newbies with experienced posters... but I thought to myself "self, what if instead of uniting newbies with oldies, we united bad bitches with folks who really want to get down with a bad bitch?" So here we are

are you a bad bitch? post here and show us how bad you are. If you want. Or make your own dope rear end thread that's better than this one, I dunno. I aint even bad enough to comprehend what goes on in the machinations of a bad bitch mind. That's what this thread is about: discovery. Discovery, and relationships. Discovery, relationships, and friendships. So I know no bad bitch needs someone to adopt her rear end, cuz she bad to the bone, but maybe she just wants someone to admire her fine rear end or something? This is an opportunity for that, anyway.

Looking for a bad bitch? Look no further, hopefully.

Disclaimer, I do not even purport to be close to a bad bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I am a good girl. I do hope all the bad bitches and bitchless can find happiness though

alnilam

I'm a drat bad bitch, got a rap sheet a mile long and all the entries are about not caring and being too cool for this poo poo. You think you can get with me? Maybe... if i let u

FluffieDuckie

my first advice to all the bad bitch wannabes is get you a bomb rear end drawing like this to make it clear that you're not to be messed with

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

barfdog

FluffieDuckie posted:

my first advice to all the bad bitch wannabes is get you a bomb rear end drawing like this to make it clear that you're not to be messed with

holy shitballs. where'd ya get that?

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

MrWillsauce

FluffieDuckie posted:

:drat: you the baddest bitch in town

FluffieDuckie

barfdog posted:

holy shitballs. where'd ya get that?

my friend catdynamite/crap drew it for me. they're a drawing genius

barfdog

FluffieDuckie posted:

my friend catdynamite/crap drew it for me. they're a drawing genius

drat, i would give my left arm for some awesome barfdog drawings.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I'll take 2 bad bitches and skimp on the clothes! :D

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
actually I think the BB's are doing the adopting

MrWillsauce

yeah that's true, ChairmanMeow. Some fool-rear end playboys are about to get chewed up and spat out by these bad bitches, I can tell.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*watches cooly from my place leaning against the brick wall, wearing my black leather jacket covered with spikes and studs, hair permed up into a huge fluffy mane, cigarette pursed between my lips, letting out several queefs to the tune of "dirty water"*

"s'up..."

MrWillsauce

I like this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxwtk74ApDU

it's about a bad bitch

Senior Management

I don't know what any of these means but I appreciate y'all

:jerry:

MrWillsauce

I'm still here if any bad bitches wanna hang out

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
all bad bitches deserve a loving home :)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
except duckie, but whos gonna stop her :ohdear:

Ace of Baes

FluffieDuckie posted:

it says JEWS in blood at the bottom,

MrWillsauce

no, it says newbs. But it's hard to read

MrWillsauce

real bad bitches don't harbor antisemitic feelings

FluffieDuckie

Nosfereefer posted:

except duckie, but whos gonna stop her :ohdear:

what's for dinner?

MrWillsauce posted:

no, it says newbs.

problematic hug

are you a bad enough bitch to save the first lady

MrWillsauce

that is the tagline to a screenplay someone should write

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Crap is cool and really good at art.

----------------

drilldo squirt

It says newbs, by the way.

----------------

Ace of Baes
It says jews,

fuck. marry. t-rex

Dam. ...

Urodov

Ace of Baes posted:

It says jews,

i think it says
,JEWES

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

MrWillsauce

this is the risk a bad bitch runs when she writes in blood

drilldo squirt

Ace of Baes posted:

It says jews,

Uhh, it say's newbs, fool. Maybe take a step back and pay more attention to the situation.

----------------

MrWillsauce

I changed my mind

"are you a bad enough bitch to save the first lady?" is a better tagline for a video game than a screenplay

Nosfereefer

its hosed up that byob mod, fluffieduckie, harbours violent antisemitic sentiments

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

are you a bad enough bitch to save the first lady

President Hillary Clinton

MrWillsauce

I can't way to see how the baddest bitch in town deals with these triflin slanderous bitches itt

FluffieDuckie

i'm letting them think they're getting away with it but i'm giving them that look that says "sleep with one eye open tonight buddy"

F2B
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=basic+bitch

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
fluffie the iron duckie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!