Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Is anyone else kinda creeped out by Donnel's in-game portrait?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
It's kinda refreshing to see marriage requirements being different for each individual candidate. I'm playing Stardew Valley right now, and as much as I love it, I'm basically shoving pizza down a guys throat and screaming "LOVE ME DAMMIT!". Does the rest of the series do this?

Rabbi Raccoon fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Apr 10, 2016

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
What kind of sick gently caress hates milk?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
...How did this game get a sequel?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Anywho, it's great that Donnel and Sharron are finally getting together! Hopefully Mist gets the hint.

Misty Bloom Cave isn't the last cavern Mist has comments about

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I do not know but I'm working as a night auditor so I can stall like a goddamn pro

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I can almost hear Donnell singing..."I will remember you...Will you remember me? Don't let your LIIIIIIIIIIIIFE pass you by..."

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
That ending...wow. Just...wow. It almost seems like something you edited together as a joke but it's perfect for this game. Dragon Bulbasaur using weeds to stop tanks is a ridiculous ending to a ridiculous game.

Any other LP plans on the horizon?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Great job! It was great fun reading this. And until today I didn't know you had another one in the archives so I'll be diving into that before I give myself a panic attack over today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
It feels like they were trying to setup a grand story arc. Are the games connected?

• Locked thread