Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

negative

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Someday, maybe.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
I picked it up about ten years ago, OP. Seems all right so far.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

may be someday bbut right now i've got too much else to play OP

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

being a wolf was so boring compared to the win that was sailing

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Bolverkur posted:

being a wolf was so boring compared to the win that was sailing

it's hard to compete with the best zelda game ever made.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Don't really give a poo poo about the game I'm just getting it for the Midna figurine which I need for...:ninja: reasons. :ninja:

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Yeah I'm getting it digital, don't care about the amiibo stuff. Not my favorite Zelda but hell I'll play it again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably me mate... When's it come out. I gotta beat it in time for Zeldathon 16.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i didn't even buy wind waker hd, so i doubt i'll get this, even though i only played the non-canonical version featuring Right-Handed Link.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

GameCube posted:

i didn't even buy wind waker hd,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Probably me mate... When's it come out. I gotta beat it in time for Zeldathon 16.

I think its out already.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I remember TP living up to its initials back in the day.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Don't really give a poo poo about the game I'm just getting it for the Midna figurine which I need for...:ninja: reasons. :ninja:

That's my wife you're talking about.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I remember TP living up to its initials back in the day.

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if it was like 20-30 bucks i'd get it TBH. but nintendo released it at 60 for some reason

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

It's out on the 4th i think

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bobnumerotres posted:

if it was like 20-30 bucks i'd get it TBH. but nintendo released it at 60 for some reason

omg

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Honestly, it should be 90 dollars. Would keep all the less loyal scrub-tier fans who have less money to give to Nintendo off our level (SUPERFANS)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah they didnt get the memo that when u rerelease a super old game with up-rezzed textures u dont charge full price for it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Honestly, it should be 90 dollars. Would keep all the less loyal scrub-tier fans who have less money to give to Nintendo off our level (SUPERFANS)

lol

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

That seems a bit much.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll buy it next week probably then.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Release Date: November 19, 2006.
MSRP: 48.99 USD.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

PleasingFungus posted:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Release Date: November 19, 2006.
MSRP: 48.99 USD.

http://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/7a/6d/00190796.0007.png

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i just played it last year

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

good point tho

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

Lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Oh okay that's cool man no biggie...[walks out of room and closes door] [Sounds of me breaking poo poo, cursing, crying and quiet rage-yelling heard in the next room]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I want to pay five golden manbabies for the game LEgend of Zelda: Twilight PRincess

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Oh okay that's cool man no biggie...[walks out of room and closes door] [Sounds of me breaking poo poo, cursing, crying and quiet rage-yelling heard in the next room]

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They added a new "dungeon" in this mode thats just 60 textureless brown boxes with waves of enemies. Nintendo proves once again their prowess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

• Locked thread