Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I saw the speedrun at agdq so I dont need to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Honestly, it should be 90 dollars. Would keep all the less loyal scrub-tier fans who have less money to give to Nintendo off our level (SUPERFANS)

it's probably 90 dollars here in australia

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

farsel posted:

excellent

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

i finished up a playthru of wind waker hd only last week so ive had my fill of zelda before the new one comes out

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:havlat:It's the best Zelda game of all time :havlat: and anyone who disagrees can just :fuckoff:

Oh great you posted a 15 year old reviews from someone who would soon be fired for not following the rules? :downsbravo: Wooow. Big. loving. Deal. It's an incredible game and the wolf :cabot: mmmm just gives me those feels of exploring a cool world, not to mention how schawwwweeet midna is as a character :qfg:

Nintendo just take all my :retrogames: and hell even a little extra because yes I will be buying 2 of each Amiibo because one to use and one to collect as mom always said good things come in pairs (my twin brother agrees) :lesnick:

Basically to all the Haters and doubters I say this: Nintendo has always been win, and they always WILL be win. Now back to my 3ds playing muh pokkemans [Bill Cisby as a Pokemon... Imagine it hahaha]. Goddamn peace out haters! :fry:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

farsel posted:

all ninty games are $80

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Black Baby Goku posted:

:havlat:It's the best Zelda game of all time :havlat: and anyone who disagrees can just :fuckoff:

Oh great you posted a 15 year old reviews from someone who would soon be fired for not following the rules? :downsbravo: Wooow. Big. loving. Deal. It's an incredible game and the wolf :cabot: mmmm just gives me those feels of exploring a cool world, not to mention how schawwwweeet midna is as a character :qfg:

Nintendo just take all my :retrogames: and hell even a little extra because yes I will be buying 2 of each Amiibo because one to use and one to collect as mom always said good things come in pairs (my twin brother agrees) :lesnick:

Basically to all the Haters and doubters I say this: Nintendo has always been win, and they always WILL be win. Now back to my 3ds playing muh pokkemans [Bill Cisby as a Pokemon... Imagine it hahaha]. Goddamn peace out haters! :fry:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
It's my favorite Zelda, OP.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Black Baby Goku posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Black Baby Goku posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:cabot:

Soral
May 30, 2009

the ice level is cool

Soral
May 30, 2009

and the spinner boss is too

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I preordered it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

mabels big day posted:

I preordered it.
me as well. but i wont play it til i beat fe fates

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Preordered in triplicate. I actually said "Shut up and take money" to the guy working at GameStop, but I don't think he got the reference. He seemed kind of offended. Prolly shouldn't have said it while he was trying to sell me the strategy guide (which I also ended up buying)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Preordered in triplicate. I actually said "Shut up and take money" to the guy working at GameStop, but I don't think he got the reference. He seemed kind of offended. Prolly shouldn't have said it while he was trying to sell me the strategy guide (which I also ended up buying)

What's up fellow strategy guide buyer?!:20bux::ms::rms::w00t:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

What's up fellow strategy guide buyer?!:20bux::ms::rms::w00t:

:whatup:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Me at GameStop, seeing Midna riding wolf link Amiibo: Squee! :petdog:

GameStop minion :pram: : would joo like to preorder anything on the list

Me :shibe: : you bet your loving rear end I would. Seriously. Shut up. And take my muhfukken money!

*preorders 2 of each new Amiibo and hell about 15 diff. 3ds RPGs [gotta love Em all] :tenbux: :tenbux:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yes, I am paying for the disc protection.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I can afford it because I make a decent amount of money, but not enough to be a real shitlord about it.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Me :shibe: : you bet your loving rear end I would. Seriously. Shut up. And take my muhfukken money!

*preorders 2 of each new Amiibo and hell about 15 diff. 3ds RPGs [gotta love Em all] :tenbux: :tenbux:

:petdog:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:darksouls::feelsgood:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Me in GameStop knowing I have 1 year replacement disc guarantee (lol imagine this said in the New Orleans style voice): :peanut:

Oh and here's my twin brother cuz we got two bioootch!! :peanut:

Mom knows we need two! Oh hell yeah momma!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

loll

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:bloodborne:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:darksouls2: lets make this happen folks.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:amiibo:
:2amiibos:
:midna:
:nintendo:
:sadnintendo:
:retrogames:
:yearofthegamer:
:yearofclassicgaming:
:crt:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

he shouldn't be working there if hes getting offended from you throwing benjamins (aka the drug dealer dollar bills) at him even though the game costs $59,99 US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

• Locked thread