Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Daaamn, that was a great episode. I'm expecting big things from the rest of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Not Today Satan posted:

Still holding out for Anthony to make it to the top 3!

Yeah, me too. I was worried when he chose faux-American Traditional for the second challenge but it was great to see everyone else pulling behind him.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Dang, another great episode. It was pretty crazy that they forehead tattoos as the 3hr flash challenge, the human canvases must have been a bit worried about that. :v:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Their initial elimination tattoos were also dogs balls, although it was pretty funny watching the judges try and pretend that they had to mull over Anthony and Cleen's tattoos to decide which one was better when it was super obvious that Cleen had hosed up.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

creationist believer posted:

Next season sounds promising? I'm at least hoping that Peck and Nuņez will be coaching their teams so the quality of the bottom tattoos will improve. Also Kelly Doty/forums user zee is zae is apparently a contestant so the dream of a woman winning Ink Master is alive again.

Oh dang that's awesome! :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Cleen always looks so out of place when he tries to wear a suit, he looks like he's appearing as a defendant in a court case rather than a snazzy TV final.

• Locked thread