Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I was in Brooklyn for a gallery opening last weekend. My buddy Kara and I wanted to smoke dank so we snuck into the back of the gallery and then we went up some stairs and at the top there was a landing with a ladder that led to a metal trapdoor onto the roof. It was a good place to get blazed. So but when we got up there, it turned out that it was already occupied by some teens and preteens. So Kara and I look at each other, and then Kara sahys "Uhhhh...do you preteens want to get wicked hosed up?" That's when the teens and preteens turned into ghosts. They weren't just any ghosts. They were rich ghosts. Marc Jacobs dresses. Fendi purses.

I bet you want to know how they died and became ghosts, but that's what I'm trying to tell you: it's just what they're doing now. Last month all the New York preteens were driving Uber. This month it's rich ghosts. Preteen trends are out of control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
if i want conscious expansion i go to my local tabernacle and i si....no not really.

what were you on before you went up the stairs

sounds fun and chill

alnilam

It's called "haunting," and it's the latest trend sweeping new york city middle and high schools. Find out how to protect your teen, tonight at 11.

alnilam

These fancy modern new york teens all floatin and discorporatin to school, in my day we took the drat bus

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Oh honey, don't worry that the other girls are all turning into ghosts and you're not. You'll catch up. You're just a late boo-er, that's all.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

kara: do you preteens want to get wicked high?

teens:

kara: ummm so... no then?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"im not sure if our little casey will ever grow out of this phase"

*leaves flowers on grave*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

"im not sure if our little casey will ever grow out of this phase"

*leaves flowers on grave*

:O

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
just make sure your preteen writes a last will and testament first. you don't want your family to lose out on that ghost treasure

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Wealthy phantom Katy Perry is none other than the ghost of noted preteen Jonbenet Ramsey.

F2B
fantastic. you've woven quite a tapestry. but I think byob should be anti-art. the minute some pompous prick thinks they're doing art in the form of forums, poo poo all goes way far south

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

F2B posted:

fantastic. you've woven quite a tapestry. but I think byob should be anti-art. the minute some pompous prick thinks they're doing art in the form of forums, poo poo all goes way far south

In New York, teens and preteens are becoming rich ghosts.

----------------

alnilam

misty mountaintop posted:

In New York, teens and preteens are becoming rich ghosts.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
In 8 years teens and preteens in the midwest will be becoming upper middleclass ghosts

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
In LA there is a problem with chinese knock off teen ghosts

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
When I saw the Midwesterners on TLC's My Preteen Wedding turning into ghosts at the bachelorette party, I knew the trend was over.

----------------

alnilam

Yeah i knew it had hit high water once the "cool everyman" characters in tv commercials were ghosting to be more relatable... it's sad but that's the counterculture cycle for you

MrWillsauce

soon it will be hip and cool to be a mortal human

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

um cultural appropriation much???

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

you don't see me sprouting some dangly meat legs like im some kind of a mortal being do you?? don't see any eyes bulging out of these empty sockets?? no, because i have some loving respect

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

ohhhh, look at me! Eating and drinking! Participating in the rituals of man! maybe I'll buy a house instead of haunting, buy a dog for my big man house! maybe ill have some kids and put them in a prep school!how'd that make you 'cool kids' feel?

google THIS

pssh, check your dead privilege, we living humans are a minority and you ghosts have been forcing us to become like you for hundreds of thousands of years

i am he

ghost moms trying to kiss their corporeal babes and getting nothing but air. sad.

breakfast dorito

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)
do corn chips have souls

herhehejhrekjashsd

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjHxaVtNbwY

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notax

byob: bringing ya own breakfast

• Locked thread