Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinball Jizzard
Jun 23, 2010
I logged in for the first time in months yesterday and the trophy inflation is real. 4000 -> 4300 playing only level 9-11 towers with my 12. Pekka/Double Prince still representing (I’m currently 3-0 in the new event with it).

How bad did they nerf Royal Giant? I haven’t seen a single one in my admittedly limited amount of games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Curious with the pass, can I tank down to Arena 3 and then flex for all the rewards?

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
I don't think u can go under 4k once u reached 4k

Soylent Green
Oct 29, 2004
It's people

Kaboobi posted:

Click this link to join my Clan in Clash Royale! https://link.clashroyale.com/invite/clan/en?tag=QRGGGY&token=86afpttz&platform=iOS

Say something goony

I tried this and it didn’t work, probably because my trophies are too low. Any chance I could get an invite?
Johnnyharker
#PJG8RL2VQ

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Soylent Green posted:

I tried this and it didn’t work, probably because my trophies are too low. Any chance I could get an invite?
Johnnyharker
#PJG8RL2VQ

Click this link to join my Clan in Clash Royale! https://link.clashroyale.com/invite/clan/en?tag=QRGGGY&token=jrgyxyk4&platform=iOS

I think they only work once

Pinball Jizzard
Jun 23, 2010
Salty Goons, can you lower the req to 5200. Otherwise it’ll take me another couple of days to hit the req and this clan I’m using for donations may make me hurt someone.

Transmodiar
Jul 9, 2005

You're a terrible person, Mildred.

Pinball Jizzard posted:

Salty Goons, can you lower the req to 5200. Otherwise it’ll take me another couple of days to hit the req and this clan I’m using for donations may make me hurt someone.

Done.

mikemelbrooks
Jun 11, 2012

One tough badass
Any space in salty goons ? Sitting at 5000 trophy's.

Transmodiar
Jul 9, 2005

You're a terrible person, Mildred.

mikemelbrooks posted:

Any space in salty goons ? Sitting at 5000 trophy's.

We've got one spot. Just lowered minimum to 5000; come in and spout a goonphrase - the phrase that PAYS.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Transmodiar posted:

We've got one spot. Just lowered minimum to 5000; come in and spout a goonphrase - the phrase that PAYS.

"It's hard to play with one fingat"

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

I’ve quit playing a while ago but want to give it another try. I tried joining any of the links on the past 2 pages but none worked. Maybe my trophies are too low, sitting at 3100ish.

Brimmstone
Mar 10, 2007

GO CRAZY, FOLKS! GO CRAZY!
2poor4gems still hella active. #LJC8VV

WE'RE OPEN BITCHES

Kaleidoscope
Sep 8, 2007

The Internet makes me dizzy.
Goonstache is running on fumes. I'm at 5400ish trophies. Who will have me?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I don't really play anymore but does the OP need updating or anything?

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Putty posted:

I don't really play anymore but does the OP need updating or anything?

GOLD NAME = WHALE

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Salty Goons is still very active. We are at 50 right now, but I posted in chat that you're looking for a new clan so hopefully leadership can kick a few inactives for you all.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

justbark posted:

Salty Goons is still very active. We are at 50 right now, but I posted in chat that you're looking for a new clan so hopefully leadership can kick a few inactives for you all.

If you have more spots left I’d be happy to join too. I’m at a pathetic 3000 trophies though...

Tacos Al Pastor
Jun 20, 2003

2v2 wallbreakers is craziness.

Kaleidoscope
Sep 8, 2007

justbark posted:

Thanks. I’m fairly active and goonstache is down to about thirty now :/
#P2JR0GCQ

Kaleidoscope fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Aug 22, 2019

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

Everybody left Goonstache and now I’m lonely. Salty Goons looks full. Can a boy get an invite?

#9J92CC00

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510
Goondolences is the good clan come to usssss

Kaleidoscope
Sep 8, 2007

Qadaffi Taffy posted:

Goondolences is the good clan come to usssss

Sent a request. SN: thatjerktyler

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Can a sad goonstache escapee get into goondolences/salty goons?

#8PPPQRLR
Zox

mikemelbrooks
Jun 11, 2012

One tough badass

Zachack posted:

#8PPPQRLR
Zox
Same Mike
#90UPQJ28

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum

Zachack posted:

#8PPPQRLR
Zox

Same
#G9P8LUYY
Senor Duque

Slash
Apr 7, 2011

Can I get an invite to a goon clan please.
Slash
#GL80QY8

Dr Intergalactic
Apr 21, 2010

CRASH!
:sharpton:
AGAIN!
stache refugee help
#R0VJJPYR

Ugly John
Jul 18, 2009
[img]https://forums.somethingawful.com/attachment.php?postid=514899866[/img]
For only a few Giants a day you too can help an orphaned Goon...
#9CUG2R9C

Warthog
Mar 8, 2004
Ferkelwämser extraordinaire
#9QLU8UCRR - looking for goon-shelter

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Supercell’s new game “rush wars” soft launched today. It is available for iOS and Android in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. If you’re not in one of those countries, you will need to make a store account in that country AND use a VPN to make you appear in that country or else the game won’t load past 50%. I’m an IOS user in the US and I used my iTunes Canada account and a free vpn from the App Store call melon VPN to set my location to Canada.

I made a goon clan called Salty Goons. It’s got the radiation symbol and the leader account name is Geddy. It’s set to open with zero stars (aka trophies) required. The description mentions the somethingawful forums.

Rush Wars seems like a hybrid of clash Royale and clash of clans. Here is a gameplay video from one of the clash Royale you tubers, SirTag:

https://youtu.be/XCYMfLtHd2g

I didn’t play clash of clans so I can only say that there is a base building and raiding aspect to the gameplay. You will place a few troops or defensive building to guard your gold vault.

Unlike clash Royale, when you engage in combat your placed against AI troops preset at a real player’s base. You have a minute to place up to 5 offensive troops and 1 spell to attack the other side and destroy 3 loot boxes. The troops path find by themselves. You play one spell card and any leftover troops in real time. The battle ends when all 3 loot boxes are captured, all your troops are dead, or when 3 minutes is up. As you gain levels you can upgrade your helicopter to hold more troops and equipment making for bigger battles.

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009
2 spots just opened in salty goons.

https://link.clashroyale.com/invite/clan/en?tag=CL00Y&token=n7ebmfgx&platform=android

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009
1 more spot just opened. Same link should work.

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

Damnit Steve, you know I'm a sucker for Back to the Future references.
I'd like to join salty goons in Rush wars. Applied under Logicon211

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

i joined salty goons, under activeairport - i only have 2400 trophies hope thats ok

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009
1 more spot just opened. We don't really care about trophy size as we do about being active for the war.

Warthog
Mar 8, 2004
Ferkelwämser extraordinaire

NiknudStunod posted:

1 more spot just opened. We don't really care about trophy size as we do about being active for the war.

Joining the clan failed - could you invite me, please?

#9QLU8UCRR Gohtraw

Warthog fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Sep 12, 2019

NiknudStunod
May 2, 2009
1 spot is open

https://link.clashroyale.com/invite/clan/en?tag=CL00Y&token=zhm7g9h9&platform=android

Interlude
Jan 24, 2001

Guns are basically hand fedoras.
edited

Interlude fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Oct 3, 2019

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510
There was a couple of nice meltdowns in goondolences resulting in two members ragequitting the clan cause people didn't like them using the word f_ggot lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Top tier double meltdown