Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Congrats, theKingslayer! Pm me your info and I will get you your belt plus a cool sticker that I probably can't get on the belt itself without covering up someone else's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

What a pitiful end to the season :(

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I'd like to dedicate this slim victory to Bryan Barbarena and his dad bod for eating lots of rough body kicks without dying.

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/RD3ISWQ

Goonweight has made watching cards way way more fun.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
High 90's not bad not bad. Congrats Kingslayer!

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Here's the sticker I had made but it is too big to put anywhere except on the back of the middle part, and it would cover up someone's deathsquad.tv stickers. If they don't care I will go ahead and slap it on before mailing it this afternoon, but otherwise I will just include it with the belt for Kingslayer to do as he pleases and post the image here for posterity.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I did horribly. When does the next season start so I can make more awful predictions?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I did horribly. When does the next season start so I can make more awful predictions?

I think we'll start for UFC 200.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
As the only belt winner to have blood stains in their belt pic, I claim some sort of moral victory over all the other seasons.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
I can't believe I didn't even submit for the final card. Thanks MRT for running this it was a lot t of fun.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Nystral posted:

I can't believe I didn't even submit for the final card. Thanks MRT for running this it was a lot t of fun.

No it was awful and horrible and I am a loser who lost. Everything is pain.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Btw are we starting a new season starting tonight or are we taking this Fight Night off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ishin posted:

Btw are we starting a new season starting tonight or are we taking this Fight Night off.

Planning to restart for 200.

• Locked thread