Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm a jack of all trades, and master of none. if by jack we mean I've tried doing a lot of things

but I wanna earn a buck. maybe two. two would be better

do people really make Moneu with computes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

an extraordinary amount usually

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
but how

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Well, I started streaming on Twitch last month and have a small following now. It actually requires a fair bit of dedication and hard work but it's cool to do something I love and make a little off it. I'm getting a few bucks in ad money a week and am hoping in a year or so I can start streaming full time. :shobon:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
jackoff of all trades

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
OP if you want to make money with computer, you have to say "yes, I will fix your computer, here are my rates" and take it from there

you might have to get up from your PC for part of this

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Silver Alicorn posted:

jackoff all trades

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Silver Alicorn posted:

jackoff of all trades

this is a good point have you considered becoming a cam model? I'm sure you could find a following overseas with your accent

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Silver Alicorn posted:

OP if you want to make money with computer, you have to say "yes, I will fix your computer, here are my rates" and take it from there

you might have to get up from your PC for part of this

actually considering this irl

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

if you want fast and easy money it won't be legal op. your a pharmacist, you could divert compounds that are hard to come by without being vetted by sigma-aldritch to local organized crime. or sell research chemicals on the internet. what would make you the most money fastest would be contributing to the kiwi heroin economy and make a bazillion dollarydoos

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i can work from home next summer and make a p deece figgy or two

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
kim dot com made a lot of money working from home maybe make a new mega.com only you have to name the files you upload like bbbbb44.zip instead of ironman3.avi and also all files need a password so you the file host has no idea what people are posting but the site needs a monthly subscription

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
other day I bopught a new box for my mother. reused her keyboard, mouse, monitor etc.

I was thinking about offering a service like that. "call me", I would say.. let me come around.. let me give you a new pc, and I will use what I can from what you've got.. I will try to get the system close to what you had, I will copy old poo poo to the new system..

in all seriousness what kind of waivers and poo poo do home visit CJs need to give?

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Squeezy Farm posted:

Well, I started streaming on Twitch last month and have a small following now. It actually requires a fair bit of dedication and hard work but it's cool to do something I love and make a little off it. I'm getting a few bucks in ad money a week and am hoping in a year or so I can start streaming full time. :shobon:

hmm

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 25 days!)

echinopsis posted:

I'm a jack of all trades, and master of none. if by jack we mean I've tried doing a lot of things

but I wanna earn a buck. maybe two. two would be better

do people really make Moneu with computes

Sell your computer for two bucks.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

webcam and jerk it, op

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

op have you heard of the "dark net" you can sell drugs and stuff there

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Captain Foo posted:

webcam and jerk it, op

live poly fuckstream camming

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
i make $250 a day working from home! click here to find out more

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Squat cobbler.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Trabandiumium posted:

op have you heard of the "dark net" you can sell drugs and stuff there

Is that what cnbc is referring to when they mention black twitter?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

have you considered mining bitcoin, op?

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

echinopsis posted:

in all seriousness what kind of waivers and poo poo do home visit CJs need to give?
there is a pretty standard liability waiver floating around the 'Net

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
lol at wanting to be a home cj

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Rivethead posted:

Squat cobbler.

:smith: desperate as hell but the job market is so so bad

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

aren't you a pharmacist

like are there any unemployed pharmacists? seems like a job that's always needed

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah it's me

I've applied
to every job in the city and have resorted to dropping my cv in to pharmacies.
I've got a few days work coming up but seriously this is the end of week 5 of no work it's brutal
on your self esteem and self worth :/

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

yeah, sorry dude. that's a bummer. but you're in a commonwealth country so worse comes to worse you could move to australia or canada or something.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Blackula69 posted:

i make $250 a day working from home! click here to find out more

hi the link doesnt work for me

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Blackula69 posted:

yeah, sorry dude. that's a bummer. but you're in a commonwealth country so worse comes to worse you could move to australia or canada or something.

yeah.. unfortch, wife owns a small local business, and kids, grandparents, house.. moving just really isn't in the picture

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

actually considering this irl

lol

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

yeah it's me

I've applied
to every job in the city and have resorted to dropping my cv in to pharmacies.
I've got a few days work coming up but seriously this is the end of week 5 of no work it's brutal
on your self esteem and self worth :/

you should try auckland, the economic centre of nz

b h m
Feb 13, 2016

you can get a steady gig filling out captchas for spammers. the pay is terrible but so are you ;-)

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
good job getting in on the unemployment ground floor
just soak up experience while you can and in a few years you can make big bux as an unemployment consultant teaching laid-off techies how to dig for food in the trash and waterproof and insulate their cardboard box

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

b h m posted:

you can get a steady gig filling out captchas for spammers. the pay is terrible but so are you ;-)

wow the money isn't good huh

I did it for five minutes and earned ONE CENT

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
are you ethically opposed to fraud?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

echinopsis posted:

this is the end of week 5 of no work it's brutal

my last unemployment stint lasted 41 weeks and nearly killed me, good luck

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:(

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i mean im more than happy to work doing labour poo poo, its just that it pays less than half of my pharmacist wages so I would always have to do it on a temp basis and continually look for pharmacist work

im not the kind of person who could take a fulltime job, lie about constantly being looking for better work and then just leave. i might be a loser, but im not a piece of poo poo. well I am a piece of poo poo but only so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread