Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

If you wanna be the coolest dude on the SA Forums I just found some VINTAGE SA wear so you can show your little brother what the sickest online memes were back when America was great. You remember that RAP® poo poo? You ever hear of Moof, kid?

*pumps shotgun*

Welcome to Happy Town bitch. :twisted:

[Coming soon to SA Mart]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

sout posted:

a walrus/bear

it's a cat?? :confused:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

sout posted:

a walrus/bear

plz dont doxx my body type

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

How about a plush doll of a hairy cat wearing old 3D glasses and a jester cap with a pipe in it's mouth.

I call it..... Party Feline!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Mierenneuker posted:

How about a plush doll of a hairy cat wearing old 3D glasses and a jester cap with a pipe in it's mouth.

I call it..... Party Feline!

hosed up if true

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Make them in infant sizes so I can buy them for my friends children

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Anyone ever able to find that cool dog? It's really bugging me

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
My dad's birthday is coming up later this month and if SA was to produce a dad gay. so what buttplug I would def get one for him

He's 83

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I had one of the oldschool City Name Sports Team hats which was just the text in white on a black hat and it was awesome and then I lost it and by that time the only design available was the one designed by goon committee and I was like welp I don't really want to wear a basketvolleyfootbaseball on fire

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Anyone ever able to find that cool dog? It's really bugging me

eugenics_slut
Feb 27, 2016

by zen death robot
im so glad i avoided any dsgw butt plug related things

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Sharzak posted:

Make them in infant sizes so I can buy them for my friends children

this is a good idea???? poo poo

Dirty Beluga
Apr 17, 2007

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Fun Shoe
If you can sell Officially Licensed Moofwear or Flat Falls stuff again i'll buy many.

CNST jerseys too so I can participate in JERSEY DAY at work

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Will you also be selling thongs? Please say yes. There are quite a few posters I would like to have next to my balls.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

I would wear a polo with the dgsw icon where they usually put the guy on the horse. That'd be siiiiiick

I have no opinion on Nooner

Best idea itt I guess

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
MY WIFE

lol

I would buy a "kill your famil" t-shirt and wear it on campus all the time

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I have one of the che shirts with "who is john galt" we made from a gbs thread a while back.

Gavitron
Sep 11, 2001

One of the downsides of being special is that you feel out of place wherever you go.
Pillbug

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Dirty Beluga posted:

If you can sell Officially Licensed Moofwear or Flat Falls stuff again i'll buy many.

CNST jerseys too so I can participate in JERSEY DAY at work

Lowtax probably lost all the unsold crates of moofwear and flat falls shirts when fragmaster moved out of the basement and took the furniture

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

these dogs are rad as HELL

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
lowtax the shirt will have to say eat my drat balls on it

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
want a shirt that says "get REAL beefy"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lowtax why would you encourage him

dad gay. so what posted:

will you loan me a dollar?

Nice avatar fuckbrain

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
lowtax you should go through your garage/storage and stuff all the worthless crap you find into cardboard boxes and then sell them as "mystery boxes" and charge 20$ for each one. I bet this will make you at least 100 dollars in net profits. You can market it as official SA memorabilia or something. Alternatively, sell jpegs of these boxes along with grand promises of what they will eventually become ala Chris Roberts. You will probably still make money, somehow.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lowtax can you beat up a straw man version of Uwe Boll in doom house 3

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

deep impact on vhs posted:

when can we get "city name/sports team" merch though

real talk id buy this

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
please make me a Burrito BaseD Life Form t-shirt OP

drat, OP

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I'll be honest. There's no way I'm spending money on shirt that has the screen name of someone who posts on a dead gay forum. I'm an adult.

Gavitron
Sep 11, 2001

One of the downsides of being special is that you feel out of place wherever you go.
Pillbug
I found a picture of a cool dog, can I get my free Tshirt now?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:wow:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i'm nude, an xxxxxxxxl t-shirt would cover most of my disgusting goon body.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

no no no, the first one wants to put out my band's next record, the one after that needs to give me sagely advice and the last one i am pretty sure ate my frozen pizza and threw it up in my bathroom sink at my last party but, he is totally RIDICULOUSLY SLICED for sure

Gavitron posted:

I found a picture of a cool dog, can I get my free Tshirt now?

now i have been staring at this one for a few hours and idk if this was the "cool dog" then why are his glasses fake?????? :confused: minimalist? mods? is this cool dog?

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Your Dead Gay Son printed on a t shirt would be better I reckon

I still wouldn't buy one though because

BigBoss posted:

I'll be honest. There's no way I'm spending money on shirt that has the screen name of someone who posts on a dead gay forum. I'm an adult.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Chinatown posted:

please make me a Burrito BaseD Life Form t-shirt OP

drat, OP

I'll take one, 8xl please.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I'd buy a CNST shirt.

also, something along the lines of pusher robot and the space secret would be good.

Heck,a shirt with The Internet Makes You Stupid, no grenade or SA logo, just the words... that's one I'd wear, and give out as gifts. Lots of those going out as gifts...

Internetjack fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Mar 4, 2016

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
id buy a head mask of my avatar (before it was changed to this lazy poo poo) like that horse mask. id wear it all the time actually.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i think as PAYING members it's only fair that each poster gets to design and sell their own shirt. the glitter will be on my desk if anyone needs some.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
dad gay shirts would actually probably be very confusing to the public and potentially cause chaos, so sounds good to me.

average person would see some goon in the DGSW wear and think "is he a gay dad? his dad is gay? what?". Maybe people would think people they knew were suddenly secretly gay all along and not know how to respond.

and yes please make city name sports team poo poo i need it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
lowtax i would probably buy a bunch of dumb tshirts with all kinds of garbage on them including dad gay so what and cool dog among others.

• Locked thread