Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Waffle! posted:

Wanna pet that officer.

Some of them are fiends:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XikL_UYV7U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Obligatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2djHEIxPVs

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
That dead person gets laid more than me.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Can always scratch in another entry to the big book of being insufferable.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i wish we had a world where if a grown man walked into a hotel lobby wearing a latex bodysuit, another man would fireman carry him out the door, off the street, far far away to a place no one would ever visit.

I prefer butterfly nets and straight jackets.

And lots of electroshock therapy.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Sleeveless posted:

furries are just gays without the pretense and self-awareness to hide their shame :troll:

I remember some goon saying something like the whole furry thing acts as a filter for finding gay stuff acceptable or something. Like, they're scared of real dudes so slap a disney head on it.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Pampered flabby white flesh all around.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
So did we ever find out who was loving at goon camp?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Sleeveless posted:

It's kind of amazing that Pixar has become so mediocre while Disney keeps hitting it out of the park year after year.

Disney knows how to make money, and knows how to get on top of poo poo to get it.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'd suggest some stink bombs but they probably won't notice.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Screaming Idiot posted:

Okay, I recently took some allergy medicine so I'm kinda loopy, but I stared forever at those eyes and they started wobbling and she started breathing and holy crap I'm a little terrified now.

The same effect happens when I stare at a blank white wall with my eyes slightly unfocused: the wall starts breathing.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

If this sort of picture/text combo could be turned into breathable spores, we could have a 28 days later scenario.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I heard, that wolf men don't need wolf women, to make wolf boys. And that god REALLY likes it, when wolf men, lovingly swallow wolf semen.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Imapanda posted:

goons.

hitler and furries are having more sex then you

how does this make you feel for the human race

You don't see me getting high fives for eating the boogers underneath the lunch table.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'm the bitch-boy bubblegum dude getting kicked around.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Kenzie posted:

1/11 never forget :furcry:

Yeah, it really did have a complete change towards the end. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3595620&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=104 .

A couple of the gifs were funny though.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's a validation thing. Everyone wants their own weird interests to be acknowledged and maybe even supported.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Das Boo posted:

Dude, explain to me how a man in a dirty, vacant-eyed wolf costume sitting alone in a dark theater isn't the start of a horror movie.

• Locked thread