Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

she's a cartoon rabbit anthropomorphised as a high school student. I'm not sure how this could be wronger.

Was she high school? I thought she was elementary, but maybe I just took it that way because I was a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
It's got to be terrifying as poo poo to be a woman at that thing.
Or maybe that's their kink, gently caress if I know.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Man Whore posted:

e-oh, unless you mean gooncamp. probably still true tbh

I did, but your point still stands. I can only image opening your tent flap in the morning to see a flood of dick Polaroids scatter across the floor.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Camrath posted:

Though the impression you may get is that most furries are gay, for a great many it's jailhouse gay rather than their actual orientation; when a pretty woman is involved in the fandom it's like dropping a hunk of steak in shark infested waters..

This is what I kinda figured. I guess my empathy doesn't extend far enough to understand how anyone could possibly want that.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Camrath posted:

lusted after by a horse

The best Freudian slip.

I'm just super uncomfortable with the idea of being surrounded by men who don't understand/respect consent, like you said. Being admired can be nice, but the meat analogy is spot-on. It feels goddamn dangerous.

Edit: That said, I get that I don't get it, and that's good.

Das Boo fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Mar 7, 2016

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Oberleutnant posted:

Maybe you should make your fursona something spiky like a hedgehog or a porcupine.

EXCUSE ME, but I do NOT want to associate myself with that transphobic SCUMHOG.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Holy poo poo what a mindfuck it must be to be a newly arrived Syrian refugee having escaped the horrors of war, rape, and ISIS only to find yourself jetlagged in a hotel with a fucktard in a wolf costume and a diaper in the lobby staring at you with their dead eyes.

I'd might just get return tickets to Syria, honestly.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Wanna see this bunny walk by a police station.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
And in response:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Bundle of Keys posted:

I'm pretty sure a lot of renaissance sculptors have had these thoughts.

Michelangelo very obviously did this with dicks, but apparently had never seen a boob in his life.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Eh, not so attractive when you consider they probably smell like sweat, cum and fox musk.
Also, what's with the belts?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Pomp posted:

stop youre turning me on

You two met?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
A white, Republican, Christian hetero couple takes to the streets to inform the public that missionary doesn't have to be boring and you just need to accept that.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

mdm posted:

not sure you understand gay dudes

You cut out the qualifier.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Colonel Cancer posted:

By the way, is Maus a furry comic book? There is no yiffing, just holocaust with anthropomorphic mice for Jews.

Nah, it was done to illustrate a point other than "I wanna wank to this." Immediate disqualification.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Rather than dropping a paycheck on a fursuit, they should just dye their body hair and call it a day.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Dude, explain to me how a man in a dirty, vacant-eyed wolf costume sitting alone in a dark theater isn't the start of a horror movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Ready for a hot date:

• Locked thread