Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

BluPotato posted:

I've both attracted to and repulsed by this women and I have no idea why.

Her proportions are off. I think it's because she's standing at a weird angle but I feel the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

"I will add somewhat similar hair and clothes onto a cat."

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

It's not gay if they aren't currently human. Just two (or ten) animals in a pile, following the laws of nature and a hundred thousand years of animal instinct.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Captain Rufus posted:

I've seen grown rear end grey haired adults where I work loudly talking about the Jewish Conspiracy or bringing up chemtrails minutes after meeting someone.

A few years ago my wife found the perfect used car for her. It was the right year, color, had the features she wanted, etc. We talked to the salesmen about it and were excited about our potential purchase but he started to get weird when he asked me if I had an Xbox Kinect in my bedroom. I said no but he started rambling about how Israel had the ability to spy on anyone through any electronic device with a microphone or camera, had detailed records of everything that an electronic device recorded since 1998, and would become a global superpower within three years because "knowledge is power." Surprisingly, it wasn't an anti-jew conspiracy though as he was Jewish and told us it was his right as a Jew.

Functional people with jobs, families, and friends will tell you absolutely insane poo poo and expect you to take them seriously.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Zzulu posted:

We got a lot of armchair psychologists in here but since we clearly have a lot of actual honest to god furries itt, can one of you explain to me what is so exciting about walking around in a very very stupid looking, sometiems extremely disturbing costume

I dont think ive ever actually heard a furry tell why they like it

I just don't get how expressing yourself is worth the torture. I tried our mascot's mask on in high school and took it off after my first breath. It was disgusting, sweaty, and felt like it was a hundred degrees inside of it. Aside from the smell, how can they wear them and not get dangerously dehydrated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Ronnie posted:

Oh look another furry thread that LNF has taken over, how many is that now?

I want to watch Zootopia but I have a fear of animal costumes. What should I do if I see someone wearing one in the theater?

Okay, here's the plan. Bring another person with you and buy two drinks, one for each of you. Your friend's job is to get up to get a refill and "accidentally" drop their ticket/phone/whatever near the furry and bend down to pick it up. They'll covertly pour some of their drink onto the floor. Wait thirty minutes. Get up to get a refill and "slip" in the puddle, thereby making it the fault of the theater for unclean conditions, and pour your drink onto the furry's legs. Be careful to only spill your drink onto the furry as you don't want anyone to be able to claim the liquid you slipped in was spilled by you. Don't spill too much on them though. If you only spill some, it'll truly look like an accident because people will assume you would have poured the entire cup if it was intentional. Apologize profusely and explain that you slipped in something. Considering the cost of the fursuits, it's likely the furry will bolt out of the theater to get home and attempt to clean it before the stain sets. If you're really worried about getting caught, actually fall and try to hit your head hard enough to leave a mark. Most people only pass out for a few seconds when due to concussive injuries so stay unresponsive for twenty seconds to make it look legitimate. Worst case scenario: you ruined his fursuit and he doesn't leave. Best case scenario: you ruin his fursuit, he has to leave, you get out of work due to a head injury, and he's shot as he tries to leave the theater.

Alternatively go to therapy/wear horse blinders.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Mar 15, 2016

• Locked thread