Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Tell me that wouldn't own. It'd have to stay 2D though. God I played the poo poo outta that as a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Eifert Posting posted:

Tell me that wouldn't own. It'd have to stay 2D though. God I played the poo poo outta that as a kid.

there are a lot of reason why this post is bad. 1. the ops avatar is terrible. 2. 50 year old yospos guy saying own and stuff. 3. doesn't like 3d functionality. 4. just plain gay

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It had a spiritual 3D sequel on dreamcast

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

It had a spiritual 3D sequel on dreamcast

gross

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
I didn't like the evolution resets in EVO. I just wanted to keep truckin' as a nightmare amphibious dinosaur beast devouring my way through time and space

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

mysterious loyall X posted:

2. 50 year old yospos guy saying own and stuff. 3. doesn't like 3d functionality.

OK man, I have no idea what yospos even is. I did some ycs posting back in like '08 though. The only poster on my ignore list is gigs because he posted massive idiotic anime gifs in every thread. Pretty much all I remember.

And I like 3D but EVO is a sidescroller. I don't want some Spore poo poo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Eifert Posting posted:

OK man, I have no idea what yospos even is. I did some ycs posting back in like '08 though. The only poster on my ignore list is gigs because he posted massive idiotic anime gifs in every thread. Pretty much all I remember.

And I like 3D but EVO is a sidescroller. I don't want some Spore poo poo.

:tem:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want a Exist Archive: Other Side of the Sky to get localized but you don't see me crying about it.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
EVO was cool but not all that great.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Doctor Goat posted:

EVO was cool but not all that great.

I'm sure nostalgia is a major factor, but it was so dopy and fun. I got stuck on the cavemen and never got to the final boss.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

No joke I beat that game's final boss as a pterodactyl with T-Rex jaws. gently caress being a human in that game.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

elf help book posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm ready for EVO 2016.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
OP is a weird freak and he makes me uncomfortable lol. im going to rape him

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

You gotta respect posters from the old YCS days.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:holy: poo poo brahs. I just---I can't even--da fuq? :slicK

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

ET think he :slick:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

:tviv:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's alright, y'all, it's not your fault. To quote the great Henry Thomas Buckle: "Small minds discuss posters, great minds discuss mediocre 16-bit videogames."

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Eifert Posting posted:

*walks in wearing a huge flowing cape and sits down on an ornate throne* It wouldn't.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

It's alright, y'all, it's not your fault. To quote the great Henry Thomas Buckle: "Small minds discuss posters, great minds discuss mediocre 16-bit videogames."

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/PuppetMasterIX/status/705266210363961345

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hell yeah

• Locked thread