Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I really enjoy this game, but every time I play it I get a strong urge to play Tropico. :v:

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Huh, I take back my criticism of the accent, but I won't take back how stupid Scorpio is as a name and that they should've just stuck to Rico. Rico's a cool enough name.
It's a fake name so they won't know who he is. Yes it's pretty much on the level of Sloth Demon. Bolo is by far the smartest of the faction leaders but that might not mean very much, so it's pretty safe.

Poil fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Mar 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

He's trying to hide the name Rico from them.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Remind me to preorder a few crates and have it delivered by a serdadu. :v:

Driving down the ski slope is really hard if you drive fast, you slide and spin and crash into trees. Driving slow and careful isn't too difficult and you're pretty much guaranteed to make it. Also the proper way to get down from that mountain is to go over a cliff in one of the limos.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

whowhatwhere posted:

So basically JC3 was the work of two competing teams? One designing the ultimate playground, the other sabotaging them every step of the way?
Marketing?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Always faction missions. There is still wonderful voice acting involving sexual innuendo and disease to be experienced.

• Locked thread