Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I never had a legit 40 until I happened to be in Valdosta overnight once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I think all the cocaine from the 80's got into the groundwater bad in florida and they now all live in a constant state of agitated delirium. so decisions about 40oz bottles aren't handled with much logic or insight.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
Only time I ever saw someone drink a 40 of old e was at some house party I went to in university where some guy was dressed up as a cow and was playing Edward Fortyhands (where you have 2 40s duck taped to your hands and can't remove them until they're both finished). Later that night, saw the cow throwing up in the front yard, then even later saw him passed out in a bedroom with both 40s still duck taped on.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

He had to have pissed himself at some point.

...well maybe not if he puked it all up.

The 40s I went with was St Ides.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Fartington Butts posted:

what do you think the udders were for?

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Sopa de Sushi is a favorite of this thread, but it's great whenever it is posted.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

what do you think the udders were for?

Piss is stored in the udders??

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Avocadon't

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

thehoodie posted:

Only time I ever saw someone drink a 40 of old e was at some house party I went to in university where some guy was dressed up as a cow and was playing Edward Fortyhands (where you have 2 40s duck taped to your hands and can't remove them until they're both finished). Later that night, saw the cow throwing up in the front yard, then even later saw him passed out in a bedroom with both 40s still duck taped on.

I got talked into doing that but the 32 oz version (florida)...I finished both but my friends wouldn't take them off so I just bashed my hand on their stove to free myself. There was a fair amount of blood, but they cleansed it by pouring some popov on it and I duct taped my wound and continued as usual. I still have a pretty big scar on that hand.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
the florida is coming from inside the thread

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Fartington Butts posted:

The point of Edward Fortyhands (as I have had it explained) is that you will unavoidably have to go to the bathroom at some point during the proceedings, at which point you need a very good friend who can keep a secret

Jesus Toast
Sep 30, 2005

Data Graham posted:

The point of Edward Fortyhands (as I have had it explained) is that you will unavoidably have to go to the bathroom at some point during the proceedings, at which point you need a very good friend who can keep a secret

Nah, just be an alcoholic and chug

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"Why are both your 40s full? I thought you finished one already."

":smug:"

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

And afterwards you earn your Boy Scouts "Good Pissin" badge.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fartington Butts posted:

And afterwards you earn your Boy Scouts "Good Pissin" badge.

In scouts I pissed across several state lines and I never got a badge for it

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

They̵̢̪͎̒́̇̒̀̂̀̅̍̌͑͘͠ỏ̶̧̲̑́̓͋̇͋u̸̞͈̳̜̯͚͚͚͆͊̾̒̌t̵̻͖̰͎͉͓̼̜̟̮̗͒͂̏̒̅̓̑͊̚͜ü̸̻̻̰̖̽͑͆͌͐̂̄̈̍͝͠b̸̛͔̬̘̫͐̓͋̀̉̽͌̊̊͂͘ẻ̸̡͔͈͚̟̝͖r̴̻̞̪̫̟͇̭͑̄̀̾̔̈̚͜ͅs̵̢͔͚͎͎̗͈͗̓̎̆̊͠͠ have gifted us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fltQ8GCFUxY

Skip to 1:30 or so for content. They eat a lot of thread favorites.

Fartington Butts has a new favorite as of 04:53 on Jul 5, 2020

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Data Graham posted:

Depends if you play with the all or nothing rule. If you get your hand free when the first is empty it's an exciting race against your bladder. If you don't get free till they're both bingo you probably want to pre arrange the pee friend.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Would but only at a fair

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Jesus Toast posted:

Nah, just be an alcoholic and chug

Yep. 2 40s aint a thing. Im pretty sure edward 40hands never happened at any of the parties i went to because we were all fuckin degen alchis and would drink at least a gallon a piece plus shots. Why waste duct tape? Shots were where the trouble started really and that was well into the night.

Texas also changed the 40s to 32s because technically your legally drunk (depending on lots of factors, but one size fits all law) after 1 40. Texas also changed laws regarding open containers in vehicles in the 2000s. Used to be passengers could drink. Driver could hand theirs off and say it wasnt theirs.

Edit drunk spelling

ZombieCrew has a new favorite as of 10:18 on Jul 5, 2020

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Happy Fouth!!!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Fartington Butts posted:

Awesome that nobody in the Florida government never said, "...But what if that just makes them buy two bottles?"

Alcohol laws state-to-state are incredibly dumb except for when its a state-run store because they gotta get theirs.

I'm pretty sure you can get 40s in Ohio but I haven't bought one since I left Kansas. Hell probably not in a good 10 or 12 years.

In Kansas you can't buy anything higher than 3.2% outside of a liquor store, so it was nothing but bud/Miller/Coors pisswater at the grocery stores and gas stations.

I used to take my backpack and walk down to the liquor store and load up on two or three 40s. One time I got yelled at by the landlord because she caught me cutting through a big break in the fence where someone had blatantly hit it from the other side (it was hidden by a car port). That shortcut was nice while it lasted.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm pretty sure you can get 40s in Ohio but I haven't bought one since I left Kansas. Hell probably not in a good 10 or 12 years.

In Kansas you can't buy anything higher than 3.2% outside of a liquor store, so it was nothing but bud/Miller/Coors pisswater at the grocery stores and gas stations.

I used to take my backpack and walk down to the liquor store and load up on two or three 40s. One time I got yelled at by the landlord because she caught me cutting through a big break in the fence where someone had blatantly hit it from the other side (it was hidden by a car port). That shortcut was nice while it lasted.

my landlord only asks if i know where to buy pain pills :smith:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

would

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Boones Farm is actually malt liquor, not wine, even though it is called wine sometimes.

I believe it was originally made with apples, so it was a cider or apple-wine, but then they changed to malt.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

A Grand Egg posted:

Boones Farm is actually malt liquor, not wine, even though it is called wine sometimes.

I believe it was originally made with apples, so it was a cider or apple-wine, but then they changed to malt.
It's appellation is clearly Boone's Farm, you do not need to go all it's only still malt beverage.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Sonic's shame.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

My Mema made cherry kool-aide apple fritters every summer for my Pa's birthday. Just apple fritters tossed in cherry kool-aide mix. They're honest to god amazing. She'd serve them with custard cream to dip in. I'd eat a dozen right now and then immediately take a shower cause you can't getting horrendously sticky from them. Stain your hands red, too.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

zedprime posted:

It's appellation is clearly Boone's Farm, you do not need to go all it's only still malt beverage.

La Ferm de Beaune

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

We've all done worse things for either reason

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Ooo, look at fancy pants here, too fancy for an honest hot pocket.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I kinda like hot pockets :smithicide:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I would totally buy Little Caesar's branded hot pockets. Which of course begs the question, why haven't they put bacon in the crust of hot pockets yet?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
How about a KFC double down in the form of a hot pocket with a chicken shell? It'd be more contained than the original sandwich, kind of like a cordon bleu.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
thats just a costco chicken bake

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

yeah I eat rear end posted:

How about a KFC double down in the form of a hot pocket with a chicken shell? It'd be more contained than the original sandwich, kind of like a cordon bleu.

I'd eat just about anything in a chicken shell

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Fartington Butts posted:

Awesome that nobody in the Florida government never said, "...But what if that just makes them buy two bottles?"

Alcohol laws state-to-state are incredibly dumb except for when its a state-run store because they gotta get theirs.
For a long time in South Carolina bars were not able to sell alcohol by the shot so everything came in tiny bottles that held 2 shots worth. This made their mixed drinks stronger than other places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

Not anymore! The law changed last year.