Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«35 »
LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

e: fixed

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 23:32 on Jul 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Magic Hate Ball posted:

NO

PIZZA

RULES!!!!

(via)

"cum lips"

Loving this. Totally would, also the name is rad af.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

BraveUlysses posted:

GERMAN SAUSAGE OVERLOAD

I SWEAR! Shwarma is the jam.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Natto by itself qualifies for a bingo. It's just so bad that it wins every category.

Had some black bean natto recently. I always eat it plain, the sauces make it so gooey it's gag inducing. It's bitter and slimy but pretty good every once in a while.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Natto omelette, splash of ketchup. Yes, I'm a monster.

Natto Day is July 10th, you guys! We should make it the official AFP celebration day, or something.

These are called percebes and I think they look really scary! Probably taste great, though.

Awww, what a pleasant-looking pasta dish! IT'S BABY EELS! I know eels aren't really AFP because most people think they're delicious, but these guys are so small!

Noooooooooo. Eel horrifies me enough and gives me flashbacks. Baby eels looks like eating worms, no thanks.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

NewFatMike posted:

Not only will I, but I must.

This, however, I shall not.

E: that's some sort of fruit dessert bullshit absolutely would not. gently caress that. I'm mad now. That's a regular pie not a pizza pie.

You wish it was fruit dessert bullshit, it looks like caviar and orchid pedals.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

My money is on Digiorno reaching this level of microwave pizza technology first.

Now thinking about this, if it was that small why would you bother ordering out for it, just have a box of 10 in the freezer. At least they should have had a pneumatic pizza delivery system then rehydrator.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Dave Grool posted:

Relative made a thing in support of the Women's March:

Would bang, very hot.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Here I did a thing with these pics so you can share:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Sociopastry posted:

actually gagged a little. that meat looks rancid

that's because it's HUMAN meat.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

Is there a simple picture stitcher website that you used to do that? I have no idea how people connect pictures together like that. I also don't know how to make gifs either but that's a whole other thing.

I used PS6, did it "manually".

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Lackey posted:

Mostly uncooked onion, candy, and a whole jackfruit? Failed spooky Halloween spiderweb quadrant? So many questions.

Please don't tell me that the orange is some pumpkin spice-flavored thing.

Well how's this horror:

Reminds me of that keyboard scrapings guy.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

http://i.imgur.com/NUw7xFP.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

At least you went to the store and got a slurpee. I usually just get takeout and refuse to make eyecontact or say any words to the delivery person.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Shark Sandwich posted:

I maintain that Rhode Island committed the worst crime against pizza

Is cheese an option? or is this like they came for pepperoni and you said nothing, they came for the cheese and you realized there were not toppings to speak of.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

constantinople posted:

There is sometimes shakey cheese on top like mold. Otherwise you just sink your teeth into an inch of greasy tomato sauce.

Son of a bitch. I can always dip bread into pasta sauce when I'm eating Italian food, this is officially not pizza sorry.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

You might deserve toilet pizza, but my pizza is delivered via golden drone from the brick ovens of st. peter; and I treat it with goddamn respect.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Alter Ego posted:

The woman who ran the day care I went to as a kid ran it out of her house and she used to make American chop suey. This looks disturbingly similar.

All I remember of it was that it tasted really salty.

Childhood white trash memories, I have those too

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Bubblyblubber posted:

No gods, no masters, put a whole loving roast chicken all up in them pizza guts.

Pizza is essentially pandora's box. Once opened to no rules, the world will descend into chaos. And I will be here to eat all that psycho-zza.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

drrockso20 posted:

Psycho-Zza sounds like the name of the final boss's robot in a mecha anime

Is this from that one really violent early episode of Next Generation with the bug parasites(that were originally going to fill the Borg role but got phased out for budget reasons)?

Hah! I can tell by the writhing squirming sounds that it' supposed to be gross space worms or something. That said I never desire pineapple pizza, all the components are great, but together if fails me every time.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Your Computer posted:

Pictured: probably pizza??

no that's not brains apparently it's gross strawberry jam and butter

After I read that it was strawberry jam they all look edible, they are just open faced sandwiches. Pizza toppings are usually cooked on, maybe that's what defines a pizza. And usually cheese + bread baked, with a sauce component.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Around around 600kcal, could taste ok, I mean whipcream is good :/

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Bubblyblubber posted:

Well I heard it makes your kidneys explode out of your dick or whatever.

Prolapse salad?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

stole from aug thread:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

bike tory posted:

All I'm seeing here is a delicious bowl of natto, where's the AFP?

it's gooey and tasty, makes me gag a little but I enjoy it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I heart bacon posted:

I'm not trying to be cute, I do like these things....

man and epic mealtime esq pizza w/ bacon weaves long ago, weaving anything is kinda fun.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Bothers me the most is taking 25 snips to cut a bag open.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

Its like a stress ball.

WHAT THE HELL FRANK, THAT'S JUST AN EGG?!?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Had some tea eggs. They were interesting, basically tea and spices you soak hardboiled eggs in, the first is a quail egg and was good. the second is a duck egg and made me almost throw up because it was so rich and overwhelming.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

cash crab posted:

I'll bet the texture of this one was a little odd.

texture is same as regular egg, just overwhelmingly rich and they are huge!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Pizza knows only executive privilege, not that it's claming it, but it claims it, but either way it's pizza or it's not we'll find out later.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

U can't convince me she's not a bunch of these in a hyper flesh mask

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Mushika posted:

Hey, boiled peanuts soaked in beer might be pretty good! Wait, those aren't... What in the? Those aren't what I think they...

It had to be circus peanuts.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

The Bloop posted:

Pictured: 23 pizzas

Pictured: 23 hamdog rollups surrounding a dipping soup ontop of an open faced calzone.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Just watched this episode of Hoarders Buried Alive and this lady had her daughter cooking her meals in this roach INFESTED kitchen with trash up to their knees. Not sure how that's related or matters but yeah, hell food. Also should change the title to PIZZA BEST PRACTICES.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

My drunk husband heated up a can of chili on the stove without opening it first and when he did it exploded hot chili all over the room and I got burns all over me.

Good thing he's cute.

HOLY MOLEY. The daft bastard pulled the ol' Pipin' Hot Chili Grenade. You sure there wasn't a life insurance policy recently taking out on you?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Haifisch posted:

Did somebody say pizza?

aint nothing wrong here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Probably pretty good, probably baked at 420 degrees.

«35 »